CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

this was from Friday. KD said he has new fresh leads from the docuseries and he believes charges will be laid at some point.
That had to be a repeat based on the temperatures scrolling along the bottom. All the temps in Canadian cities were above 20 degrees. It also talked about the series being new. I wonder if he has gone to court yet...

That had to be a repeat based on the temperatures scrolling along the bottom. All the temps in Canadian cities were above 20 degrees. It also talked about the series being new. I wonder if he has gone to court yet...
It is hard to tell, I agree with you it stated published 4 days ago. It was warm in some areas on Friday. It could have been 20 degrees Celcius if you were in total sun but high was only around 12.

It is hard to tell, I agree with you it stated published 4 days ago. It was warm in some areas on Friday. It could have been 20 degrees Celcius if you were in total sun but high was only around 12.
The headlines below the video are talking about the implosion of the Titanic bound submersible so looks like it was from last June

''That Thursday night, son Jonathon had a planned dinner with friends from his summer camp days (including friend Josh Scheinert) at the Country Style Hungarian restaurant on Bloor Street in Toronto. Scheinert says the friends grew up with fond memories of the Old Colony house. Another attendee recalls that at the dinner, the old camp friends joked about having one last party at the house, and those at the dinner felt awful when they realized the next day that the Shermans were “lying dead at that time in the house.”

I believe I read somewhere, maybe KD's book, but am not sure, that many of these "boys" spent time in Israel serving in the Israeli armed forces. IMO that would include skills involving surveillance, and attacking people, as well as subduing them very quickly, that the ordinary person, who had not been trained as a soldier, would not have. Not implying anything specific, just an observation, and MOO

What the NW video helps to provide is a range of the height of the NW which is from 5'6" and 5'9" which is not considered to be tall but more short-medium. However, the NW must have been strong to do what was done to two people from subduing them, tying them, strangling them, dragging them, staging them, if it was all done by one person.

If you were to speculate, in your own opinion and so on, why might the friendship be over, would it be a personal or business related falling out?
ALEX SHERMAN and BRAD K seem to have a great relationship. I am pretty sure they are now divorced.
If i were her, i would stipulate in my divorce agreement that BK is to no longer have anything to do with JS. I would not want my kids or my kids dad, anywhere near someone i think is involved in the murder of my parents.

from 5'6" and 5'9" which is not considered to be tall but more short-medium.
Definitely shorter than average (5'9.5 being average, ,which is still "short" to many). I agree the person is strong (maybe in the construction industry?), though Honey and Barry were considered "elderly"

ALEX SHERMAN and BRAD K seem to have a great relationship. I am pretty sure they are now divorced.
If i were her, i would stipulate in my divorce agreement that BK is to no longer have anything to do with JS. I would not want my kids or my kids dad, anywhere near someone i think is involved in the murder of my parents.
Surely it's not even possible to ask for that in a divorce agreement?

Kathy Kerr •Nov 14, 2023
''Larger donations generally go to major institutions such as universities and hospitals, says Sharilyn Hale, president of Watermark Philanthropic Counsel in Toronto. “These organizations offer large-scale visions … and the capacity to absorb and manage significant philanthropy,” she says.

But change is coming. Increasing numbers of women, next-generation family members and first-generation Canadians have begun making their mark on large-scale philanthropy, Hale says. Members of the rising generation are telling her that they want to make their own mark in their own way.''

''Jonathon Sherman​

In June, the Jewish Federation of Toronto announced Jonathon Sherman had donated $52 million to build an NHL-sized hockey arena north of Toronto to be called the Honey and Barry Memorial Arena in memory of Jonathan’s parents, Honey and Barry Sherman.
Honey and Barry were murdered in 2017 and the case remains unsolved.
“The arena announcement, of course, brings heavy emotions. At the same time, this week is really about celebrating my parents’ legacy of community leadership, rather than the tragedy and the unresolved case,” Sherman said in a statement to the Canadian Jewish News.
The Sherman parents had been generous to a number of Jewish, health care and education causes.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine