CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I go there regularly to check if it has been transferred from active to a cold case. TPS likely too embarrassed to actually reclassify it, but the Sherman case certainly appears to be dead. And the killer(s) and their sponsor live life as normal.
All we, and the public can do is keep the case alive and active by talking about it.

I still hold to my opinion, that the TPS know who, why and by whom the killing was done. They are keeping a close eye on the perpetrator(s), and continue to gather evidence so they have a solid case in court.

Bruce McArthur was an example of the TPS knowing who the criminal was and followed him. They only arrested him when it appeared he was going to commit another crime. No rush to arrest because there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Remember, Jack Kay said "follow the money".

All we, and the public can do is keep the case alive and active by talking about it.

I still hold to my opinion, that the TPS know who, why and by whom the killing was done. They are keeping a close eye on the perpetrator(s), and continue to gather evidence so they have a solid case in court.

Bruce McArthur was an example of the TPS knowing who the criminal was and followed him. They only arrested him when it appeared he was going to commit another crime. No rush to arrest because there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Remember, Jack Kay said "follow the money".
I sure hope you are right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay