CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it rather odd that I agreed to allow Kevin to have the judge release the Q+A the lasted over 3 hrs with Detective B. Price at 31 division. I believe the transcript would be most interesting! Yet….he’s not taken this opportunity. I make a number of accusations, state quite a few unknown facts at that time and generally stick my thumbs in Price’s eyes. There was no doubt when l left the police station that this entire investigation was a sham and he knew Barry killed her and hung himself. I believe the entire Websleuths community would find my answers, provocations and commentary most interesting!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Canadian police interview transcript or video released except if the subject has been found guilty of the crime being discussed.

KD said he believes there’s a large redacted section in the affidavits that is about you. I’m pretty sure he has said he asked the courts to unseal the information. IIRC, his argument was that you’ve told everyone that you were interviewed by police, you’ve told your story many times to the media and it’s likely that other witnesses may have mentioned you as a possible POI.

The only telling part in your police interview may be what questions Detective Sergeant Price asked you, imo. I wonder if he was looking for some small details that may have been important. Like, when was the last time you were close to the Old Colony area, or if you ever were in their home. (One witness said you had been in the home, but you have said you were never in 50 Old Colony.)

'Mar 29, 2023 The No Good, Terribly Kind, Wonderful Lives and Tragic Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman l Full Podcast
After a notorious 2018 interview on CBC television, Kerry Winter became a familiar figure in the tale of the Shermans’ deaths. “The Cousin Did It” wasn’t just a snappy headline on the cover of The National Enquirer, it also became a favourite theory. Yet Kerry is not a suspect. And all these years later the humiliation, anger, and deep sadness Kerry feels towards his cousin Barry are still right on the surface. How did such a good thing go so bad, and why is Kerry so certain Barry killed Honey then killed himself? Was a man capable of “ripping off little orphans” also capable of killing his own wife? And himself?'

The affidavits don’t include police interview transcripts, nor would they. A police interview transcript would be hundreds of pages, and there have been many interviews in this case.

The police have created summaries, and they extract relevant details from those summaries to support whatever their current application is. For example, if they are seeking a search warrant, they will include relevant details to show they have met the legal standard to search that place.

KD has been seeking to unseal pretty much everything on the court file. He doesn’t need the permission of anyone who was interviewed, nor does he decide what the judge will do (although at times his arguments have persuaded the judge to unseal certain sections).

Anyone who wants KD to know what they told the police can just call KD up and tell him about it. Numerous witnesses have done exactly that.

Re KW, I think it is also important to note that telling things to police — whether theories, allegations, or perceived facts — does not make them true.

If KW feels he has important facts, he is welcome to share them directly including on this site. Or perhaps he has been told to keep them quiet by police. Either way, KD should not be blamed for not providing this information. KD is not the gatekeeper of KW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelly Jean
Back