CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it kind of weird for hired architects to be asked about infidelity in the S marriage? imo.
2023 rbbm
''Detectives even asked the architects designing the new Sherman home about infidelity. Joe Brennan, possibly the last person to see the Shermans alive together on the Wednesday evening before they were murdered (a house design meeting at Apotex) also told police he “never sensed any concerns about infidelity.”

At that meeting, the architects recalled how Barry and Honey were getting along well, and that Barry, not normally interested in such matters, was weighing in on his preference for sliding doors in the mansion — not French doors.

One of the architects present said “he also heard Barry making comments about how it was such a large home and why were they making such a large place when he probably only had another 10 or so years left to live.”

Is it kind of weird for hired architects to be asked about infidelity in the S marriage? imo.
2023 rbbm
''Detectives even asked the architects designing the new Sherman home about infidelity. Joe Brennan, possibly the last person to see the Shermans alive together on the Wednesday evening before they were murdered (a house design meeting at Apotex) also told police he “never sensed any concerns about infidelity.”

At that meeting, the architects recalled how Barry and Honey were getting along well, and that Barry, not normally interested in such matters, was weighing in on his preference for sliding doors in the mansion — not French doors.

One of the architects present said “he also heard Barry making comments about how it was such a large home and why were they making such a large place when he probably only had another 10 or so years left to live.”
I think it’s because Brennan was friends with the Shermans prior to them hiring him to build their home. They met years before the murders on a trip to Israel, iirc.

Last edited:
To me this is so important. He didn't want this mansion, absolutely not. If he decided for sliding doors against French doors, then he may have said so, but in truth he didn't care. What doors ever - the complete mansion was unnecessary to him, and the plans made him desperate, IMO.

Still a bit freaked about a plastic bag possibly put over HS's head (then removed) to prevent blood spillage, although there was a single spot of blood on BS's pants.

Also, it turns out that the belt found around HS's neck appeared to be a woman's belt, Barry was found with the men's Canadian Tire belt.
imo. rbbm
???
Investigators theorize that Honey was put in position first, then Barry was lifted over her by the killers — getting blood (possibly from the injury to Honey) on his pant legs in the process.''
A drop of Honey's blood could have flowed out of the bag onto Barry's pants, when the bag was removed from Honey's head, I think.
Today I'm hearing the first time, that Honey's belt wasn't the second (cheap) men's belt from CT. What else am I missing again?

Quote from today’s Star article:
“Honey’s phone still had power when it was discovered. When an investigator pressed the side button to wake the phone, her last known phone call — to the friend whose husband had the operation — could be seen. A police photo was taken of this screen.”

That call was the 6:21 pm call she made shortly after leaving Apotex. Remember the speculation that Honey might have either called 911 or hit the iPhone emergency SOS upon returning home? She couldn’t have connected to 911 and dropped the call if that 6:21 call was displayed, based on what I’ve read on the Apple site.

My iPhone displays the home screen & apps when it comes out of sleep mode, but Honey’s phone was set up to show her last completed call.

If you hit the SOS, a countdown begins before the call is placed. I don’t know if that was initiated, but stopped, if it would show on her screen when opened. (Under ‘notifications’).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs
Back