Canada- Boy, 12, arrested in four Toronto sex assaults on walking trails in the city’s east end, July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE think he may be between 13-15 which is terribly scary to think what he might do in the future - and of course hoping none of his female classmates are quietly suffering... imo. speculation.
This is exactly the age range I thought when I saw the photo on the bike - I even mentioned it in this thread previously.
I work in Primary School (age15 the highest) and he absolutely fits description of a teen 13-15.

Moo

rbbm
''Investigators initially released images of a teenage boy on Aug. 4 through a judicial authorization, which expired four days later on Aug. 8.

Since then, two more sexual assaults of a similar nature have occurred in the area of Birchmount Road and St. Clair Avenue East and police say they believe the same suspect is responsible for those incidents as well.''

''He is described as five foot to five foot four, 15 to 16 years old with a slim to medium build, and short brown, possibly curly, hair. The suspect, who was last seen wearing a red t-shirt with a black cartoon logo, and black or brown knee-length cargo shorts, and a dark backpack, reportedly has one front tooth that is shorter than the other.''

A new judicial authorization is now allowing Toronto police to once again share images of the suspect. This order will expire on Monday, Oct. 19 at noon or until the young person is apprehended.

<modsnip - images removed to comply with the Youth Criminal Justice Act>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, he definitely looks like a teenager. I hope they identity him this time. To do this repeatedly shows a serious lack of empathy for others and lack of self-control. He needs professional help for years to come.

I wonder if he could be tracked using cell phone data/pings for the exact times of the attacks. Which phone number was always in those areas when the attacks occured? Maybe they can't legally obtain that or there are too many numbers to go through. But I'll wager he has his own phone and it was in that backpack. JMO.

He does need to be stopped but under the Youth Justice program nothing will happen to him unless he has a long record already.

Then, it will be minimal intervention, maybe.

When he reaches 18, his record will be wiped clean.

As for the expression ‘sexual assault’, it covers everything of a sexual nature.

Fondling, kissing without consent, all the way to violent rape.

I suspect this kid is fondling or grabbing these women, then taking off. IMO

This story reminds me of a boy who just plead guilty in Dublin

A THEN 13-year-old boy has admitted sexually assaulting four women and a teenage girl in Dublin while cycling past them.
Dublin Children's Court had earlier heard he had changed his plea to guilty. Judge Paul Kelly heard evidence and adjourned the case for a probation report on the boy to be furnished to the court.

They’ve arrested and charged a 12 year old. He can’t be charged for several of the assaults because he was 11 when they took place.

I’m curious about what the break was - was he caught attempting to do it again, telling a friend, etc.? Because it doesn’t appear a parent, teacher or anyone recognized or turned him in from the photos.

Last edited:
April 20, 2023 rbbm
''Police have arrested and charged a 12-year-old boy suspected in a string of sexual assaultsa against women walking on public trails and parks in Toronto last summer.
A release issued Thursday said the boy was arrested on Monday and charged with two counts of sexual assault.
As a minor, the boy’s identity is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. The charges have not been proven in court.
East Don
The East Don Trail in Toronto can be seen above. (Toronto Conservation Authority)
Toronto police said in a press release the boy was arrested on Monday and charged with two counts of sexual assault. However, the boy won't face charges connected with five of the alleged incidents because he was 11 years old at the time.
Children under 12 cannot be charged criminally in Canada.''

What even makes a kid so young do something like this? He didn't do it once, he did it more than five times. 11 seems so young. Those poor ladies, I can't imagine but at least he's not on the streets anymore.

I wonder if he assaulted someone at school and that's what got him caught.

What even makes a kid so young do something like this? He didn't do it once, he did it more than five times. 11 seems so young. Those poor ladies, I can't imagine but at least he's not on the streets anymore.

I wonder if he assaulted someone at school and that's what got him caught.
He himself might have been a victim of sexual abuse.
Such deviancy doesn't come out of nowhere.

He surely needs therapy.

JMO

''Case #: 2022-1732662

Published: Thursday, April 20, 2023, 8:35 AM

SHARE (OPENS IN NEW WINDOW)
The Toronto Police Service is advising the public of an arrest made in a series of sexual assaults carried out on walking trails in the city's east end.
On Monday, April 17, 2023, a boy*, 12-years-old, was arrested and charged with:
  1. two counts of sexual assault
It has been determined that at the time of the first five reported offences, the boy was 11-years-old and therefore cannot be charged criminally.
He will attend court at a later date.
*Please refer to Section 110, Subsection 1, of the YCJA:
110. (1) Subject to this section, no person shall publish the name of a young person, or any other information related to a young person, if it would identify the young person as a young person dealt with under this Act.''

A preteen doing this at all is obviously disturbing but the fact that he did it again even after he must have known that 1) he was caught on camera and 2) that the police were looking into this seriously enough that his pictures were released is an extra layer of chilling to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back