Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have missed something, can someone please answer this...I know that BM was under surveillance, but 'how did LE know to look in the flowerpots' that human remain were discovered?

I think the cadaver dogs alerted on the flower pots at the Mallory home so the remains were discovered via the dogs. JMO

I wonder if BM used lye (potash) to help with the decomp in the flower pots. It's available at gardening centers. It's caustic.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...s-of-deaths-of-andrew-kinsman-selim-esen.html
Jan 19 2018
attachment.php

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 214
Not sure if this had been posted but this is BMs profile on Scruff.. his 'activites and interests' are pretty damn scary.<modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I agree.
I thought i had heard most of the psych disorders, but this one was a newbie for me. I wonder if the telemarketers who call incessantly offering to clean your ducts, also suffer from this malady? (I know..bad joke)

Maybe we should not introduce any more objects, inventions or technology to the world in case there are these unknown illnesses associated with them.

https://www.cp24.com/news/police-se...nked-to-mcarthur-expand-search-east-1.3783059
January 31, 2018 12:17PM
Police searching properties linked to McArthur expand search east
Speaking to CP24 on Wednesday, Det. Sgt. Hank Idsinga would not confirm what specific properties would be searched today but confirmed that the list of potential crimes scenes is growing.

Idsinga said that investigators recently seized a planter from a home on Balmoral Avenue in Toronto&#8217;s Deer Park neighbourhood but would not say what was inside.

Vian Ewart, a resident of Balmoral Avenue, said multiple people along the street used McArthur's landscaping services and he said would often see McArthur tending to the properties in the spring and the fall.

On Sunday, Ewart said he saw police searching the area with the assistance of the K9 unit.

&#8220;I&#8217;m sure everybody is fairly shocked,&#8221; he said. &#8220;He seemed to be a nice man.&#8221;
rbbm.

It's interesting that if there are no known victims since last July, I wonder if BM had some idea he was under surveillance.

Not sure if this had been posted but this is BMs profile on Scruff.. his 'activites and interests' are pretty damn scary.

<modsnip>

I agree, those words are scary in retrospect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious - has anyone reviewed the videos of community meetings with police last year to see if BM was in attendance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[SUP][/SUP]
It's interesting that if there are no known victims since last July, I wonder if BM had some idea he was under surveillance.
Maybe went on holidays, therefore changed location?

Stephanie Smyth Verified account

@stephaniesmyth 41s41 seconds ago[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

#BREAKING - Homicide Det Sgt. Idzinga LIVE on CP24 re; McArthur investigation

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!

My thoughts on excavating: wouldn't the homeowners be aware of their lawn was dug up by BM? I only see excavating worthwhile if this is the case, or they had some sort of extensive lawn work done while being clients of DM. From what I've read on the couple, it doesn't sound like the case at the Leaside property.

Also, I can't recall if this has been discussed previously, but did BM have or frequent a cottage?

LE speaking live right now on CP24. The say digging may start at the end of this week or next week. They've used ground penetrating radar and also K9 dogs alerted on specific areas. They also mentioned a few areas in the yard showed signs of disturbance. Not verbatim.

Per CP24 live - It may be months before remains are identified. :(

So a press conference to say digging at Mallory will be happening? We knew this already, correct? I guess to keep tips coming in?

The detective also said they are going to search the basement of the Mallory home.

LE speaking live right now on CP24. The say digging may start at the end of this week or next week. They've used ground penetrating radar and also K9 dogs alerted on specific areas. They also mentioned a few areas in the yard showed signs of disturbance. Not verbatim.
Very strange. If BM was able to disturb their lawn and bury remains without the knowledge of the homeowners, that's bold AF. One of them even said their property is hard as rock, and they had never had BM do any work to it in that respect.

The detective also said they are going to search the basement of the Mallory home.
Yeesh. I hope CP24 replay these clips, I had to miss it. If anyone can find the full interview, please post! Much appreciated :heartbeat:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megsleuths97