CANADA Canada - Casey Bohun, 3, Port Coqulitam, BC, 5 Aug 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is a real person, there is a whole Pinterest full of pictures of this girl claiming she is Casey. As well a poem she wrote as a teenager that is.... astonishing to say the least. I’m not sure if I’m allowed to share it here though.

wow I have some reading to do then
thank you

The bottom left photo is filtered, like with Snapchat or something, but comparing the things that do not change: eyebrows, eye shape, nose, straight upper lip, philtrum length, even the hairline features, etc., it is all a match. They need to get the bio dad or the sister to do DNA testing.

If you go to Pinterest and search Casey Bohun you will see a page this woman has created. There are more pictures of her there.

The bottom left photo is filtered, like with Snapchat or something, but comparing the things that do not change: eyebrows, eye shape, nose, straight upper lip, philtrum length, even the hairline features, etc., it is all a match. They need to get the bio dad or the sister to do DNA testing.

I’ve been in contact with sister. She told me to send it to the police and leave her alone. So I’m doing that. I’ve never been able to find her dad.

This Pinterest is super confusing to me.

Were those photos of the child ones confirmed to be Casey, or photos of the woman who claims to be Casey?

I also don't get why if this woman is so persistent online, why she isn't as persistent with Delta PD or some other form of law enforcement?

No matter how you spin this, it's truly heartbreaking. The way the family broke up suggests to me that Casey's death may have been the result of some internal tragedy...
It doesn't seem like a coincidence that Social Services took custody of one of her daughters and then Jonathon fled the country with the other... It's heartbreaking to imagine a mother taking it out on herself through suicide, but I can't begin to imagine the emotional devastation I was struggling with….

Many times in suicide cases where a crime was committed, people tend to suggest guilt as a motivating factor, but it is difficult to make a probable inference without more information.

Mom's boyfriend (Jonathan Poile) has moved to Asia and has been avoiding the police and their questions.

If you go to Pinterest and search Casey Bohun you will see a page this woman has created. There are more pictures of her there.
The pinterest is actually so confusing.. I wasn't able to find dates of publication, so I don't know if it's still active or not ... But I have to say, she looks so much like Casey (from pictures I was able to see).

While doing google searches on Casey, I ended up finding this article stating that she was seen on a "zandvoort" file, but I wasn't able to find this info anywhere else ?
(Zandvoort was a big child trafficking/ childe pxrnography case in Europe)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back