CANADA Canada - Coquitlam, Male, 25, 6', distinctive silver jewellery, Sasamat Lake, Jun'77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That looks like a spoon ring and some sort of ID bracelet, but there doesn't appear to be any engraving, even faintly.
Can anyone else see anything in it that maybe I'm missing?
I never paid attention until I read what you wrote and looking at the bracelet it coupled totally be my imagination but it does look like there is super Faint name and it's written in script and slanted. First letter looks like it could be L F or J to me

Bumping the details.
Canada Police Report
"The unidentified man was quite fashionable for 1977; he had brown hair with long sideburns, brown eyes, a complicated upper dental plate, jeans, and a comb in his back pocket. He was about 25-years-old, six feet tall and 180 pounds.

“This guy wore pretty hip jewelry for the time and he cared about his appearance so we are sure someone is missing him,” says Corporal Dennis Morrison with the Coquitlam RCMP Investigative Support Team, “this man was someone’s brother, boyfriend, or buddy, and we’re hoping one of those people comes forward and gives us the missing link in this file.”

The unidentified man’s shoes, socks and shirt were never found. There were no injuries that suggested foul play and the man had been in the water several weeks. Corporal Morrison believes someone drove the unidentified man to the lake but never talked to police. The drowned man’s peers would be about 65-years-old today.

4964DMNY - Terry Mark Brewer this guy is from upstate ny which is not to far to cross the border and from his photo he looks like he could have thicker sideburns

Name: Terry Mark Brewer
Case Classification: Missing
Missing Since: January 20, 1977
Location Last Seen: Rochester, Monroe County, New York

Physical Description
Date of Birth: circa 1953
Race: White
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 200 lbs.
Hair Color: Blond/Strawberry
Eye Color: Hazel
Distinguishing Marks/Features: He has a right inguinal hernia scar, a dime size mole on his left cheek near the corner of his mouth and a previous fracture of his left wrist.

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Not Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Possibly a denim jacket and trousers.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Brown boots.

Attachments

• IMG_1511.PNG
    IMG_1511.PNG
    253.9 KB · Views: 4
Madamx, if you can find this set of remains in the Canada missing DB, you could submit this possible match to the RCMP. They will investigate it, but it may take some time to rule out/in.

I never paid attention until I read what you wrote and looking at the bracelet it coupled totally be my imagination but it does look like there is super Faint name and it's written in script and slanted. First letter looks like it could be L F or J to me

Yeah I see that too.

I found this article (7 unidentified human remains mapped across the Tri-Cities - Tri-City News) that includes an interactive case tracker for the Vancouver area of British Columbia. Our guy was in it:

Case Number: 1977-CFU-004

Sex Male
Race Caucasian
Date Found June 5, 1977
Police File Number 1977 CQ 11860
Police Detachment Coquitlam RCMP
Eye Colour
Hair Colour Brown
Minimum Age 20
Maximum Age 45

Members online

Online statistics