Canada - Coronavirus COVID-19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone doing well? All good here. Day 10 since my exposure. No symptoms. Husband showing no symptoms. He is playing solitaire and cranking out Eagles tunes lol from the front of the house. I am at the back of the house with you fine folk and television.

Cool.
I'm jammin' to the sweet sounds of Stevie, Songs in the Key of life.
Hub just braised his pot roast, and it's in the oven.

Might go out and rake if the rain subsides.
AH, yee haw!

Don't head to your cottage to wait out COVID-19 pandemic, Canadians warned

"These decisions to relocate to seasonal homes comes with the risk of creating tension in the small communities set up to handle large populations in the summer and small ones at this time of year, as well as real health risks."

Limited number of ICU beds
Less capacity to deal with COVID-19

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/next-week-crucial-coronavirus-1.5514242

"Top public health officer says coming week a crucial period in COVID-19 struggle"

COVID-19 Numbers: A provincial breakdown of the confirmed coronavirus cases in Canada

Canada has 6,280 cass of COVID-19

Trudeau's Sunday coronavirus update: 'For far too many people, home isn't a safe place to be' (Full transcript) - Macleans.ca

Canada moving at an ‘unprecedented rate’ to make supplies amid coronavirus pandemic: minister

Canadian hospitals see surge in coronavirus patients, with Ontario, Quebec and Alberta of greatest concern

Last edited:
Everyone doing well? All good here. Day 10 since my exposure. No symptoms. Husband showing no symptoms. He is playing solitaire and cranking out Eagles tunes lol from the front of the house. I am at the back of the house with you fine folk and television.

good update

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads