CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well you know... maybe she wasn't even aware of what was going on in her house and with her son. I mean... this wouldn't be the first time that a mother would be in that situation. Or she could've needed the money in order to pursue Emma's search. One way or another, we cannot judge her for her actions/knowledge of the situation/bad surprise that she may have had when she found out about this. I don't think the drug/firearm bust has anything to do with Emma's disappearance. We never know but I highly doubt it.

Stay strong, Shelley...

Well you know... maybe she wasn't even aware of what was going on in her house and with her son. I mean... this wouldn't be the first time that a mother would be in that situation. Or she could've needed the money in order to pursue Emma's search. One way or another, we cannot judge her for her actions/knowledge of the situation/bad surprise that she may have had when she found out about this. I don't think the drug/firearm bust has anything to do with Emma's disappearance. We never know but I highly doubt it.

Stay strong, Shelley...

Well, there is a laundering charge against her...

Emma is still missing (and I've been following her case from the beginning).

But these charges make me wonder two things:

1. Was Emma using (I think I recall some MJ use?)?

2. Was Emma trying to distance herself from her family (if this was an ongoing issue 3 years ago)?

Oh I hadn't read about the laundering charges. Thanks for the info.

I have to admit that I asked myself the same questions... And number two could explain why she'd moved far away from home and didn't want to go back, and also didn't want her mother to come see her.

About Emma using ... I think she was. There are some pictures of her on which she looks seriously high. But was it related to this or was it simply a young woman enjoying drugs like so many others do?

her van was towed from Sooke to 700 block Burdett st in Victoria on 21nov2012. Towed from Burdett st to Chateau Vict on 25nov. Nov 27th staff put a notice on van. 28nov 7am she went into Chateau and asked to have 1 more day which was granted. She disappears that evening. 29nov towed by Allways towing to their lot at request of hotel. Police located the van in Allways lot.Identifed by VIN number..not licensed (info from VicPD)

Mom explains a lot on the new Night Time podcast episode, part two. FYI for those still following.

I just spent my Saturday night refreshing my memory on Emma. Such a mystery.

Just in case anyone is interested, the wonderful Night Time Podcast has released three extremely well done podcasts that are raising more awareness about Emma.

Emma's Mom Shelley is interviewed, and so is Julien.

The host of the podcast, Jordan Bonaparty is an excellent interviewer, and very engaging.

Here is the link to The Night Time Podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-night-time-podcast/id1054220508?mt=2

The Emma episodes are #2 and #23 and #24.

You should listen to them in that order. I think you will be very pleased that you took the time to listen to them.

Jordan has done a great deal of research and he has also been very thorough in putting these podcasts together. He is doing meaningful work and everything he can to help find Emma.

He will continue to update with new episodes when new information is discovered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

The new timeline has been released and can be viewed here. (Please feel free to share!)
http://www.helpfindemmafillipoff.com/Timeline.php

The detailed document outlines the days leading up to Emma's disappearance and general overview of her year in Victoria, BC. The timeline should correct misinformation and include facts culled from research, interviews, and tips from the public.

The Help Find Emma Team 💗

Hi Everyone,

The new timeline has been released and can be viewed here. (Please feel free to share!)

The detailed document outlines the days leading up to Emma's disappearance and general overview of her year in Victoria, BC. The timeline should correct misinformation and include facts culled from research, interviews, and tips from the public.

The Help Find Emma Team ��

This is one of the most detailed timelines I have ever seen! Keeping my fingers crossed that the right pairs of eyes see this and it leads to finding Emma.
Hoping that this beautiful young woman has just lost her way and finds her pathway home.

Hi Everyone,

The Help Find Emma Team 

Thanks for posting the timeline here Kimberlybee, it is absolutely fantastic and really helps to create a picture of Emma's life at the time she went missing.

This is probably unrelated, but feel it should be noted, considering the male with a flame tattoo who commented about Emma in the clothing store. imo.speculation.

This mp young woman , whose mother has been searching for in Vancouver, was last seen with a man with a tattoo of a cross with flames on his arm.fwiw

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Yorkton-12-April-2016&highlight=Mekayla+Bali

http://www.cknw.com/syn/98/138590/138590
The Missing Children Society of Canada has issued a child search alert for 17 year-old girl, Mekayla Bali.

She was last seen at the STC Bus Dept in Yorkton, Saskatchewan, on April 12th, 2016.
Investigators are escalating the search Wednesday to Manitoba and Alberta, with rumours that Mekayla is in Saskatoon or Regina.
Police have received information regarding an unknown adult male who may have information relating to Mekayla’s actions before she was last seen and may have been at the bus depot with her.
This man is not considered a suspect and there is no indication of foul play.

This unknown male has a tattoo below his left elbow of a cross with flames around it and another on the triceps/bicep area of his right arm that appeared to be a circle with several designs with multiple colors.

He’s described between 40 and 50 years old, approximately 5’10” to 6’2″ in height, with a stocky medium build with muscular arms and dark hair. He was seen wearing a dark navy vest jacket with an elastic waist band in back. He also has a scar or scratch below his left eye on his cheek approximately ¾ to an inch in length, appeared to be red in color
rbbm

Someone wrote "FOUND" on the posters at the Greyhound station. Wondering if it might be Emma herself? They should check the writing, I think.
How do you know someone wrote Found on the posters at the Greyhound station? Was this the Victoria Greyhound station or Vancouver?

How do you know someone wrote Found on the posters at the Greyhound station? Was this the Victoria Greyhound station or Vancouver?

Welcome to Ws Wicket1616!
Good question about the posters with the word " found ", all i could find for now about posters is from the" Searching for Emma" site.
http://www.helpfindemmafillipoff.com/resources/Emma_Fillipoff-In_depth_Timeline.pdf
Several witnesses reported her missing person posters had been torn down in the Downtown East Side (DTES). A source at one establishment in the area believes she saw Emma ripping her own poster
off the wall. Staff at a hunting/fishing store reported a woman resembling Emma asked how to disappear, explaining she had a
stalker who followed her from Ontario to Victoria, then Vancouver. One individual, who operates online under many pseudonyms,
described Emma as a “junkie” living in the DTES. He boasted standing next to her as she tore down her own poster, but would
not provide more details and expressed no interest in the reward. Two separate tips originated in Nelson, BC early in 2014:
a hitchhiker matching Emma’s description was seen on Highway 3 near the Fillipoff family farm; the second sighting was up
Slocan Valley about 30 minutes away, where another Fillipoff family member resided. Nelson, BC, RCMP followed up. These
sightings remain unconfirmed. In early 2016, a friend reported seeing Emma sleeping on the steps of the Francophone Centre in
Kelowna, BC. A volunteer team worked diligently with local police to follow up on the sighting. It, too, remains unconfirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back