CANADA - Grieving B.C. mom contacted by police investigating Kenneth Law, man accused of aiding suicides

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So sad for so many families in so many places. I've been following since it is pretty local to me and it's been incredibly tragic to watch more and more victims coming to light every news cycle. What in the world drives a person to contact suicidal people on a pro-suicide website to sell them lethal poison? The only thing I can think of is financial gain, but I've read he sold his packages for only $75, which isn't a whole lot unless he was operating at such a drastic manner, which it seems like he was. It's just so bizarre, I can't comprehend why a person would do such a thing. This guy was a chef! It's a mass devastation, there are SO many suicide victims who they've linked to this guy globally, the youngest I heard was only 16 :( I just hope the families can find healing and perhaps lean on one another for support through trying times. It's all very upsetting.

So sad for so many families in so many places. I've been following since it is pretty local to me and it's been incredibly tragic to watch more and more victims coming to light every news cycle. What in the world drives a person to contact suicidal people on a pro-suicide website to sell them lethal poison? The only thing I can think of is financial gain, but I've read he sold his packages for only $75, which isn't a whole lot unless he was operating at such a drastic manner, which it seems like he was. It's just so bizarre, I can't comprehend why a person would do such a thing. This guy was a chef! It's a mass devastation, there are SO many suicide victims who they've linked to this guy globally, the youngest I heard was only 16 :( I just hope the families can find healing and perhaps lean on one another for support through trying times. It's all very upsetting.
We don't really know his motive. I wonder if LE does. Hopefully we will hear something at his trial.

If it was for financial gain, then that is very sad.
But I suspect it was because he is a sadist, which is even sadder, and he liked the 'power' of encouraging people to kill themselves (through providing an easy solution). There are many twisted people in this world. :(

We don't really know his motive. I wonder if LE does. Hopefully we will hear something at his trial.

If it was for financial gain, then that is very sad.
But I suspect it was because he is a sadist, which is even sadder, and he liked the 'power' of encouraging people to kill themselves (through providing an easy solution). There are many twisted people in this world. :(

1) obsessed with control, as both suicide and homicide are ultimate control over human life. Hubris, and playing God.
2) why not money as well?
3) he is a loser. Maybe, helping young, vibrant, talented people die, he felt above them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back