GUILTY Canada - Guang Hua Liu, 41, found dismembered in Toronto area, 10 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just in from CP24:

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth

#BREAKING: Suitcase found containing human remains in Lake Ontario; @TorontoPolice to update media at 5:15pm

This just in from CP24:

Stephanie Smyth ‏@stephaniesmyth

#BREAKING: Suitcase found containing human remains in Lake Ontario; @TorontoPolice to update media at 5:15pm

What in the flippin' world is up with all this body part stuff in Canada....??

I heard a man on CP24 say that the torso was in a large black suitcase with wheels. The suitcase was floating offshore near Bluffer's Park in Scarborough. The officer today at the press conference stated that the torso was badly decomposed.

No link yet, just a tweet from @CP24 that it has been confirmed, it is her torso.

CBC has it Breaking on their banner. No link yet there. I was hoping it was her.

Man, how do you even begin to say I'm sorry to all the loved ones of a woman who has been killed and her body so horribly dismembered.

Words can never be enough, but to Guang Hua Liu, her children, her family, I am so, so sorry that this happened to you and your family. We hope and trust Lady Justice will do her best for you.

Rest in eternal peace little Asian lady.

http://www.freep.com/article/201211...say?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|Michigan news|p

"Tattooed body parts found in a sewer line in Sterling Heights in August are those of a Caucasian female with a large build, police said Monday.

The new information comes from examination of DNA samples from the parts that were submitted to the University of North Texas Center for Human Identification, Department of Forensics and Investigative Genetics and the Macomb County Medical Examiner's Office.

The Texas lab determined the remains belonged to a woman. The other information came from the Medical Examiner's Office".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816
Back