CANADA Canada - Janice Ellisabeth Hackh, 16, Quesnel BC, 24 August 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the accused man states he met Janice, distraught, at a Motel where she was staying with her boyfriend and so they went off together for a drive. But her father states that the night she disappeared was the 1st time she had ever broken her curfew, which the Courts had placed her under since she was breaking parent rules.. So was she staying at a Motel with her b/f. Or was she living at home, grounded?? I dont suppose it makes much difference now anyhow.. the fact remains that the accused gave an horrific account of what had occurred to this poor girl and it is an outrage that he could not be charged and punished for his crimes! X

I knew Janice and worked with her and one of her older sisters when Janice disappeared. She lived with her parents in POCO. I learned of her disappearance when she didn't show for work that day and after her shift she was to go babysit for her sister who was expected to work her shift that afternoon.
I remember rumors she had gone with a local guy that lived in POCO. Not sure if that was her boyfriend. I remember hearing of rumors her leather jacket being found in the trunk of his car.
I've always wondered why the police were unable to solve her disappearance or even find her remains. So many forensic advancements since 1979.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678
Back