GUILTY Canada - Jasmine Lovett, mid 20s, and daughter, 2, Calgary, 16 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Police went back to Leemings lastnight to question him. It mentions all his electronic devices were seized for investigation purposes.
Search continues for Calgary mother & child

Thanks! Anyone who isn’t able to open the video, other than a brief summary of prior information and mention the ground search is not able to continue (due to snow), the latest report said LE went to RLs place in Cranston last night and left a short while later without incident.

Bragg Creek locals ‘disturbed’ by investigation in their backyards into possible double homicide
“News that a missing Calgary mother and daughter, both presumed dead, may have been dumped somewhere in the foothills has residents of Bragg Creek on edge as poor search conditions kept rescue crews stalled for a sixth day.

“It’s disturbing and people are disturbed,” said one local woman, who declined to be identified due to safety concerns as no suspect is in custody in the case.......

........Investigators have said they were pointed to the Bragg Creek and Priddis area by cellphone tower data from electronic devices linked to the possible double homicide. Calgary police said Thursday the search remains on pause and is not expected to resume Friday....”

‘Looking for a button in a field:’ K-Country is tough terrain in search for missing mom and child

The veteran manager of a Calgary search and rescue outfit said an area west of the city is challenging terrain for crews looking for any sign of a missing mother and daughter, victims of a possible double homicide.

Bill Hossack, a search manager with the Calgary Search and Rescue Association who’s worked with the volunteer rescue group for nine years, has experience searching Kananaskis Country for everything from injured hikers to missing persons.

He confirmed the association took part in the search for Jasmine Lovett, 25, and her 22-month-old daughter Aliyah Sanderson last week before foul weather led police to call off efforts to locate the missing pair, who may be the victims of a double homicide.

Wednesday marked the fifth consecutive day teams were unable to resume the search.

While Hossack couldn’t comment specifically on the search for Lovett and Sanderson, he did shed some light on what obstacles crews face when working in K-Country.

The latest -
‘The attention should not be on me’ Leeming awaits word from police

There’s a video in the above link, reporter says she talked to RL (yesterday?) on his doorstep. He says he was exhausted and had been drinking for three days. Today a white truck arrived and picked up RL, however reporter didn’t have any other information about that. He did offer an additional detail, the last time he claims to have seen Jasmine he was leaving on a date. I notice he’s whitewashing away the “intimacy” with Jasmine that he mentioned earlier.

If he’s had a girlfriend for the “last few months” but Jasmine moved in with who she referred to as “her boyfriend” last October, there’s obviously a disconnect involving her residency at his home.

The live-in landlord of a missing Calgary woman and toddler says he has been left with no means of communicating with the outside world as he continues to await an update from police.

While a CTV Calgary camera rolled, Robert Leeming told a reporter with the United Kingdom’s Daily Mirror Wednesday night that he has ‘very little trust for the world right now’.

“You’re guilty before you’re proven innocent,” said Leeming during the interview conducted at the entrance to his townhouse in the southeast community of Cranston. “I’m exhausted. I clearly would not have been let back in my house if anything was untoward. Everybody seems to make their mind up.”........

......When I last saw Jasmine she was fine,” said Leeming. “They were both sitting down here (gesturing towards sofa in the front room of his townhouse. I left to go and see another girl.”

Leeming confirms he has had a girlfriend for the last few months, ‘I’ve not been seeing her that long’, and that he and Lovett had been friends who got on really well and helped each other.

Last edited:
What strikes me is LE is very determined the last time Jasmine had any communications with family or friends was on April.16th. IMO they went missing on the 16th or 17th, not the 18th. It bothers me that suspect may have been seen driving in the Bragg & other areas with either victim but seems both victims were not together. I wonder what that's about.

What strikes me is LE is very determined the last time Jasmine had any communications with family or friends was on April.16th. IMO they went missing on the 16th or 17th, not the 18th. It bothers me that suspect may have been seen driving in the Bragg & other areas with either victim but seems both victims were not together. I wonder what that's about.

It is confusing. Her family last heard from her April 16, but that doesn't mean that's when something happened. Police are interested in a Bragg Creek trip on April 18 from 2:30 - 4:30.

Police might be thinking that Jasmine was killed first at home, and her daughter was killed later at the scene where the bodies may have been burned.

It's surprising that no one has mentioned the Mclean Creek campground, which is in the vicinity of the search area.

McLean Creek - McLean Creek PRA | Alberta Parks

The link mentions a public land use zone with many kilometres of trails. This area is infamous. And with the May long weekend coming up, it will be full of people. No doubt some of those people will be keeping their eyes open.

Is it possible that someone took a quad into this area, leaving behind a phone and vehicle that could be tracked?

There's another concern, too. Large predators have been spotted near Bragg Creek.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/redwood-meadows-bear-cougar-1.5119051

In the McLean Creek area, there is s gravel pit where people take ATVs to party, build fires and shoot guns. This concerns me. You can find out about it by searching "Hunting in 406 McLean Creek. Learning curve."

The latest -
‘The attention should not be on me’ Leeming awaits word from police

There’s a video in the above link, reporter says she talked to RL (yesterday?) on his doorstep. He says he was exhausted and had been drinking for three days. Today a white truck arrived and picked up RL, however reporter didn’t have any other information about that. He did offer an additional detail, the last time he claims to have seen Jasmine he was leaving on a date. I notice he’s whitewashing away the “intimacy” with Jasmine that he mentioned earlier.

If he’s had a girlfriend for the “last few months” but Jasmine moved in with who she referred to as “her boyfriend” last October, there’s obviously a disconnect involving her residency at his home.

The live-in landlord of a missing Calgary woman and toddler says he has been left with no means of communicating with the outside world as he continues to await an update from police.

While a CTV Calgary camera rolled, Robert Leeming told a reporter with the United Kingdom’s Daily Mirror Wednesday night that he has ‘very little trust for the world right now’.

“You’re guilty before you’re proven innocent,” said Leeming during the interview conducted at the entrance to his townhouse in the southeast community of Cranston. “I’m exhausted. I clearly would not have been let back in my house if anything was untoward. Everybody seems to make their mind up.”........

......When I last saw Jasmine she was fine,” said Leeming. “They were both sitting down here (gesturing towards sofa in the front room of his townhouse. I left to go and see another girl.”

Leeming confirms he has had a girlfriend for the last few months, ‘I’ve not been seeing her that long’, and that he and Lovett had been friends who got on really well and helped each other.

He sounds so convincing in his denials and he seems to be so candid with answering questions from reporters. He certainly doesn't come across as someone who has a guilty conscience for the murders of Jasmine and her 1 year old daughter.

It's surprising that no one has mentioned the Mclean Creek campground, which is in the vicinity of the search area.

The link mentions a public land use zone with many kilometres of trails. This area is infamous. And with the May long weekend coming up, it will be full of people. No doubt some of those people will be keeping their eyes open.

Is it possible that someone took a quad into this area, leaving behind a phone and vehicle that could be tracked?

There's another concern, too. Large predators have been spotted near Bragg Creek.

Looks like the gate to trails is closed until April 30. For some reason, I don't think the bodies are too far from where he could park his vehicle.
Thanks to MistyWaters for the map link:

https://kananaskis.com/assets/maps/pdf/kananaskis.pdf

upload_2019-5-3_16-3-21.png

The bear, grizzly and cougar sightings are a bigger concern, and these animals may be one of the main reasons that area was selected to dispose of bodies.

He sounds so convincing in his denials and he seems to be so candid with answering questions from reporters. He certainly doesn't come across as someone who has a guilty conscience for the murders of Jasmine and her 1 year old daughter.

Maybe he doesn't have a guilty conscience. :/

I think that one of the newspapers should offer him a couple cases of beer in exchange for a longer interview. That might clear things up nicely.

Vehicles under 1000 pounds with three or more low pressure tires are allowed between December 1 and April 30. Quads, therefore, are allowed in the winter months.

This area is known for its ruggedness and lawlessness. People do go off trail, in non-public designated lands, like to the gravel pit.

I think many people who live in the area must be scratching their heads that the McLean Creek area is not being searched. Of all the places that a person from the city who likes to shoot guns and drink beer might go, this is it.

If a crime scene is there, it will surely be destroyed come May Long. Time is running out. More snow is coming this weekend.

It is confusing. Her family last heard from her April 16, but that doesn't mean that's when something happened. Police are interested in a Bragg Creek trip on April 18 from 2:30 - 4:30.

Police might be thinking that Jasmine was killed first at home, and her daughter was killed later at the scene where the bodies may have been burned.
Or if he had both of them in the SUV with him, how easy is it to see a toddler in a car seat in the back of a vehicle, one that even likely has tinted windows? Unless LE is asking for sightings of him getting in or out of the vehicle with both or only one of the victims, I'm not sure how it can be determined the little girl wasn't in the car too. Or even if she was in the car. JMO

Covering all bases I would suspect, asking for people's memories to be triggered by seeing either a grown woman or a little girl in connection to this specific vehicle. Again, IMO

Looks like the gate to trails is closed until April 30. For some reason, I don't think the bodies are too far from where he could park his vehicle.
Thanks to MistyWaters for the map link:

https://kananaskis.com/assets/maps/pdf/kananaskis.pdf

View attachment 182519
And that gate could still be closed, past the April 30 date due to that winter weather they recently received, snowfall etc. Article I recently posted said searching still was not possible as of Wednesday (May 1, I assume).

The bear, grizzly and cougar sightings are a bigger concern, and these animals may be one of the main reasons that area was selected to dispose of bodies.
The disposer of the bodies would also need to be on alert. Not sure I'd want to venture into grizzly and cougar territory (too far) to dump and take time to cover up some bodies. Though, it is possible, if he did indeed burn them, fire keeps wild animals at bay. Still...in and out on any trail, maybe even in semi-darkness.

Note: I've hiked in grizzly (and mountain lion) terrain and I can honestly say I was a tad nervous.

Here are a couple of examples of why McLean Creek is infamous.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/mclean-creek-leads-in-long-weekend-charges-1.742664

McLean Creek campers toe the line

It's also worth noting that there was a wildfire in the area last year, so it might be very difficult to discern a recent fire in some places.

Bragg Creek no longer under threat from wildfire

Thanks for sharing your insight about this particular area. Indeed, if someone was inclined to burn evidence the location of a prior wildfire would be ideal as it might not be noticed from the air.

I have made annual trips to the mountains, and stayed where warning signs were posted that cougars and grizzlies had been seen in the area. I saw only the black bears that were around my vehicle, sniffing for food. It's part of life.

Starting a campfire in the daylight would not attract attention in that area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back