CANADA Canada - Jodi Henrickson, 17, Bowen Island BC, 20 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been unable to find Jodi in the Child Find org sites. I have been trying to find a poster - anyone have one in PDF, JPEG/etc?

ETA: I emailed and asked Child Find - perhaps I have just missed her listing.

Still nothing new in print today.

Someone commenting on the CBC article alleged that the RCMP failed to check Cultus Lake, where she was meant to go camping the day after she disappeared. I find this very hard to believe, but does anyone have any reports on where they have looked other than Bowen Island?

I know LE is convinced she didn't leave the Island, but at this point it seems fairly important to look elsewhere, just in case.

If anyone knows anything about Henrickson's whereabouts call the RCMP tip line at 604-957-0516 or anonymously at the Crimestoppers hotline, 1-800-222-TIPS.

Bumping. (Didn't find anything new today.)

jody%20hendrickson%20june%2028%202009.jpg

1744286.bin

RCMP and North Shore Rescue are searching Bowen Island for a 17-year-old girl. Corporal Dave Ritchie says Jodi Henrickson was last seen at a party on Bowen Island early in the morning on June 20th.

Anyone who has information or was at the party is asked to call the RCMP's tip line at 604-947-0516.

Bumping the photos.

Nothing new, still.

From July 2, 2009:

VANCOUVER - After 12 days of searching Bowen Island for missing Squamish teen Jodi Henrickson, police will resume the hunt only if they receive new information through tips and interviews, according to an RCMP source.

Squamish RCMP officers, who have been among the search crew scouring the island for the last 12 days, denied reports today that they've called off the hunt altogether.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Po...amish+teen+Jodi+Henrickson/1753397/story.html

I hate to say this but with the heat........

Where are you Miss Jodi................

http://www.bclocalnews.com/greater_vancouver/bowenislandundercurrent/breaking_news/52202102.html

News conference planned to discuss missing teen case: RCMP

The Undercurrent has learned from RCMP Cpl. Dave Ritchie that there may be a news conference about the case of missing teenager, Jodi Henrickson, missing since June 20, held on Bowen Island this Saturday (Aug. 1).

The conference would likely include members of Henrickson’s family, he said. If the RCMP’s investigative team decides not to hold the news conference that morning, then it would be because the investigation “went in another direction” Cpl. Ritchie said during a telephone interview on Tuesday.

This whole article makes me think that LE is not holding a news conference to announce that Jodi has been found 'alive and well'. I really do not think that this is going to be good news. I will keep hoping for both Jodi and for those who love her.

Well, it is a relief to know the case is still active - am holding out hope, as well.

I've not found anything about the presser, or even if there was one. Anyone else?

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090801/BC_henrickson_jody_boyfriend_090831/20090801?hub=BritishColumbia

Ex-boyfriend of missing B.C. teen speaks out

Arnott has been interrogated by police, who have also searched his father's Bowen Island property.

Arnott told CTV News that Jody asked him to run away. He says he thinks that Jody left the island, possibly in a car or a water taxi.

But BC Ferries video revealed she did not walk onto the ferry, and police believe the missing teen is still on the island.

I've not found anything about the presser, or even if there was one. Anyone else?

Quoted from the above article...

If the RCMP’s investigative team decides not to hold the news conference that morning, then it would be because the investigation “went in another direction” Cpl. Ritchie said during a telephone interview on Tuesday.

Guess the investigation "went in another direction".:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back