CANADA Canada - Justin Pollari, 14, St Joseph Island, Ont, 7 Dec 2001

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome to Ws @ MissingPodcast!
Wishing you all the best with your podcast about Justin and hoping answers will be found concerning his whereabouts!

Missing Children Database: Justin Pollari
''Justin Pollari
View MissingKidsALERT profile

“Justin missed so many milestones to celebrate with his parents. They are still missing their boy and we hope that the public can provide information to help them find answers”
— MissingKids.ca Caseworker
Date of birth:
Jan. 31, 1987
Missing since:
Dec. 7, 2001
Missing from:
Hilton Beach, Ontario, Canada
Eyes:
Blue
Hair:
Blond
Height:
5'11" / 180 cm
Weight:
146 lbs / 66 kg
Additional information:
Justin Pollari was last seen at his home in Hilton Beach, ON. At the time of his disappearance, Justin was known to wear two earrings in his left ear and often wore his hair in a Mohawk style. Justin has a dimple in his chin.''

Currently doing research on this case, i found out about it a while ago and i couldn’t get his face out of my head, I’m going threw everything i can find for even the smallest detail that could have been missed, Ive also found some of his family on facebook to see if anything is there, I’ve even been messaged by his mother. I’m planning on attempting to speak to people that knew Justin even a little, he might have talked about somewhere he would go, i also want info on the possible fight the day he ran away maybe people that knew him knew what happened, i was thinking about that the other day, what if he did get into a fight with someone or multiple people/children and when he ran away they fought too hard and accidentally killed him and told nobody. It’s not too far fetched, it’s happened before. But theres also the possibility he‘s just fine somewhere. I have a feeling he doesn’t like / is mad at his family, i definitely think his Life with his father and step mom wasn’t as Great as they made it seem, especially since A. He apparently got in a fight with his father right before he ran away and B. People started thinking it was abuse including family and people in the area to the point that they moved away, i want to know why their own family thought they were abusers, what made them believe it that much? and two years before he ran away his mother gave up custody and that’s why he was with his father and stepmother, to a child that could be her abandoning him. If he is alive i doubt he would contact anyone, he seems to have reason to not really want to be in contact with anyone not just family but He also hated school and there hasn’t been a “best friend” or something speaking about him so it seems like he would have no reason to return. Ok I’m done babbling

i found some pretty interesting comments about him left on this video:

this one caught my attention the most... had this ever been mentioned anywhere?

1673078790532.png

1673100540693.png
1673100513827.png
''A local artists rendition of what he thinks Justin may look like today.''
''It was a mostly cloudy, with the temperatures around the freezing mark on December 2, 2001. It had snowed for part of the day but visibility was clear in Sault Ste. Marie that night. It was also the last time a boy was seen.

At 14-years old, Justin Pollari was last seen, for sure, at a diner in Hilton Beach according to his mother.''

Lori Smith, Justin’s mother, tells SaultOnline about her experience when her son went missing.

“I did my own investigation, I talked to people at the restaurant, they told me he was there that day,” said Smith. “He’s wasn’t the type of boy not to check in with his mom, although he lived with his dad, he loved me, loved his sisters.”

She spent weeks just waiting for him to return.

“I looked for him, I looked for him, I waited for him at my place [in] Searchmont, waiting for him to open up a car door and get out and come home.” Smith told SaultOnline.com. “I was so sure that he would come to me up in Searchmont at that time, because he had great friends up there. Everybody loved him.”

When Justin went missing he was living with his dad in Hilton Beach. He was 5’9 with blonde hair and blue eyes and weighed only 140lbs on the night he disappeared.

There has been no word from him ever since that day.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562
Back