CANADA Canada - Kimberly Cruickshank, 27, Regina, 23 March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kim's family must be frantic....

I hope she is found soon...:please:

How did you track JW down?

Sorry Danaya ... I got tied up in the Boston thread and just now saw your post.

Dillysmom is correct ... through the sister's FB.

It bothers me when o/c connections are hinted at or involved because, in all my years of sleuthing in the circles of missing women, the same FB connections (friends?) seem to crop up over and over again. I think I've got a pretty good handle on who knows who, and so many of the missing seem to be in the same FB circles. Can't prove a dayum thing tho, and it bugs the heck out of me.

In addition to KD from Ontario, there is another sister EC (who I think lives in Regina).

Wow. On that clip, landlord said she was using methamphetamine and "up all night". That seems to fit in with her having some bad connections. It's interesting her phone was tracked to that club. Either she was there or someone stole her phone from her.

Bumping in hopes of Kim's safe return.

http://www.leaderpost.com/news/story.html?id=8368124

MAY 10, 2013

....north of Regina, SK on May 10, 2013. Cruickshank was last seen on Saturday, March 23, 2013.

8368124.jpg

Bumping for Kim, has there been any news on if the searches found anything?

Bumping for Kim. Nothing has been in the news in the past month. She's still missing and the search turned up nothing. I read on another website that the bar her phone pinged at after she was reported last seen is known for drug dealers frequenting. Sadly, I think she likely got caught up with the wrong crowd and paid the price. :( I hope that's not what happened and wish she would be found soon...

Family still hoping Cruickshank will turn up: Six months since 28-year-old was last seen
Sept 23-13

“I find myself, on nights when the stars are really bright, I look up and it might sound silly but I do, I try to talk to her, if she’s still out there.”

...“Tell everybody in your life that you love; tell them you love them. Tell them how special they are to you. Love them while they’re here because you never know.”

http://www.newstalk650.com/story/family-still-hoping-cruickshank-will-turn/134000

Kimberley's sister KD's bf is JW (Ontario, formerly Calgary). On his FB page Thursday April 9, an RM says "I heard she was dating a hells .. if that's any help".

Same thing we heard with Shannon Collins :(

Although Kim's FB account is set to private, a lot of rummaging does bring her account up on the FB page of at least one well-known, high-level HA in Saskatchewan with both national and international HA affiliations.

Her account also shows on the FB account of another Regina gangsta (unknown if HA or otherwise, but currently in jail facing serious charges).

Sorry, can't link due to "innocents" :rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH