Found Alive Canada - L.S., 13, missing from Edmonton, AB, found alive in Oregon, 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Those new charges are gonna put him away for a very long time.

Bet he didn’t think he’d be going up against a determined Papa Bear! He picked the wrong family to mess with.

Waiting to hear about Federal Charges. I am hoping that they will be the icing on the cake.

I hope LS is doing well and getting lots of help. She’s really been through an ordeal.

MOO

Just getting that face out there, the mole might standout to somebody somewhere, imo, speculation..
From link
Noah Whitefield Madrano in New York City in 2013
View attachment 354090
I'm local to this case (from LS's city) and I don't know if Noah just has "one of those faces" but he looks SO FAMILIAR to me. I wonder if he's ever spent time in Edmonton other than this case.

Looks like his trial is coming up really soon according to this CTV article. I had no idea things moved that fast in the US, I thought people only got to trial quickly on soap operas, haha
https://beta-ctvnews-ca.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/edmonton/2022/7/12/1_5984436.amp.html?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16577485757060&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com

edited to fix link to story
Link didn't work properly from my phone, here is the correct link More charges laid against U.S. man after Edmonton teen's disappearance

Looks like his trial is coming up really soon according to this CTV article. I had no idea things moved that fast in the US, I thought people only got to trial quickly on soap operas, haha
That is a very fast trial date compared to Canadian courts.

Noah Madrano, age 40
Charges:
  • kidnapping in the second degree
  • rape in the second degree
  • sexual abuse in the first degree
  • sodomy in the first degree
  • unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree
Aug 9, 2022: case manager hearing
August 30, 2022: trial date

The FBI and Edmonton Police Service are expected to lay charges as well.

That is a very fast trial date compared to Canadian courts.

Noah Madrano, age 40
Charges:
  • kidnapping in the second degree
  • rape in the second degree
  • sexual abuse in the first degree
  • sodomy in the first degree
  • unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree
Aug 9, 2022: case manager hearing
August 30, 2022: trial date

The FBI and Edmonton Police Service are expected to lay charges as well.
well, we typically are given quick trial dates, but then things keep getting postponed endlessly. I really doubt the trial will actually begin on aug 30th.

One or both sides will likely ask for a delay to go over evidence etc, and on it goes....

well, we typically are given quick trial dates, but then things keep getting postponed endlessly. I really doubt the trial will actually begin on aug 30th.

One or both sides will likely ask for a delay to go over evidence etc, and on it goes....
I wondered about that. In Canada, trial dates are set far in advance to allow time for crown disclosure of evidence and for defence to review that evidence. There are also delays in general because the courts are backed up.

A bit more information about some of NM's social media accounts under other names in this article
Host at leftist Portland radio station arrested for trafficking and rape of Canadian child
Bumping this comment because the link includes a lot of details about the suspect.

"Until the publicity around Madrano’s arrest, he was a producer and co-host of the "Sub-Human Intellect Theater" (S.H.I.T.) monthly show at far-left self-described Antifa Portland radio station, KBOO-FM. The show’s other host is Karen Green, who has deleted all her social media accounts after the arrest of her co-host."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back