Canada- LE on the hunt for two suspects following an attempted carjacking of woman in Toronto (Markham) Aug '24, *CCTV*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Sep 11, 2024
''Investigators with the York Regional Police Hold-Up Unit are seeking suspects following a failed carjacking in the City of Markham.On Saturday, August 31, 2024, at approximately 8 p.m., police responded to a carjacking in a parking garage in the area of Enterprise Boulevard and Birchmount Road. The victim had just parked when she was approached by two males who demanded the keys to her vehicle. A struggle took place between the victim and suspects. Eventually, the suspects fled the area without the victim’s vehicle. The victim was not seriously injured.Suspect 1:• Male, Black• Thin build• Wearing a black-hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black mask, black sneakersSuspect 2:• Male, dark skinned• Curly hair• Tattoo on right forearm• Thin build• Wearing a black-hooded sweater, white T-shirt, black pants, white sneakersSuspect Vehicle:• White 2020 Honda Civic • Ontario licence plate CLCK150York Regional Police is providing these tips every driver should keep in mind to avoid a carjacking: • Be aware of your surroundings at all times, even in places you feel safe• Stay vigilant at public garages, parking lots, gas stations and at controlled intersections• Keep your vehicle keys and house keys on separate key rings• Invest in GPS tracking or vehicle tracking services• Do not leave your vehicle running unattended• If you are the victim of a carjacking, avoid challenging the suspects. Obtain the best descriptions you can and call 9-1-1 when safe to do so.''

Sep 11, 2024
York Regional Police are on the hunt for two suspects following an attempted carjacking in Markham last month. The victim was not seriously injured.

Wow, how brazen. From now on if anyone follows me into a parking spot, I'm going to ... I'm ... heck, what would I do? Do I drive out and they still follow me? Do I wait in the car and call the police who might not show up? Yikes, how does one handle this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back