GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 21 hours of driving time from Halifax to Harrow, Ontario. About 2200 kilometers and Loretta could be anywhere from Halifax to Harrow. Tips need to start coming in from the public and CCTV cameras need to be checked to verify last sightings of her.

Attachments

• 2-19-2014 8-01-59 PM.png
    2-19-2014 8-01-59 PM.png
    195 KB · Views: 38
Just heard about this… I don't have a good feeling about it, either.

From the linked article, Loretta Saunders's car found in Harrow, Ont., 2 arrested; disappearance now considered "suspicious" by police

Saunders, an Inuit woman from Newfoundland and Labrador, is a student at Saint Mary's University. Her thesis focuses on missing and murdered aboriginal women, making her disappearance a surreal irony for her family.

Link to another article: Search for Loretta Saunders, missing SMU student, continues[/B]

Here's a quote from another news source: Two arrested after car belonging to missing SMU student found in Ontario

Saunders’ boyfriend says she was living with him at a different location in Halifax and that she met the tenants through Kijiji. He says she was on her way to the apartment to collect overdue rent money when he last saw her.

BTW - I believe the two arrested were the tenants.

One of them is bound to 'crack' and inform LE of where she is soon, I hope, anyway!

Victoria Love is a crude . Wow, check out the photos on her fb. Nihilistic little b****. I only hope she didn`t kill Loretta. This really doesn`t look good.

Some interesting comments from the 'Help bring Loretta Saunders Home' FB
page from someone who knows the co-accused.

Her thoughts are that VH's behaviour began deteriorating when she met BL

(Not sure if I can post the link?)

@ Los2188 - you are AWESOME for posting this on WS. I just came here to see if it had yet been posted. I've requested to join sister's FB group for missing sister, once approved I'll let her know this is posted.

She's pregnant? Why did she move out of her boyfriend's?

This doesn't look good at all. :(

Pregnant student studying cases of murdered and missing Aboriginal women disappears in Halifax

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ssing-aboriginal-women-disappears-in-halifax/

Apparently she was living with her boyfriend in another part of the city and was sub-letting her apartment on Cowie Hill to the two people who have been arrested after they were found with her car in Harrow, Ontario. She did not return the evening of February 13th when she left to go to Cowie Hill to collect past-due rent from the two people who are now arrested.

I agree, this does not look or feel good in any way.

Apparently she was living with her boyfriend in another part of the city and was sub-letting her apartment on Cowie Hill to the two people who have been arrested after they were found with her car in Harrow, Ontario. She did not return the evening of February 13th when she left to go to Cowie Hill to collect past-due rent from the two people who are now arrested.

I agree, this does not look or feel good in any way.

Thanks. I misunderstood the article. I thought she lived with them.

Not sure if this was already posted or not ..
Looking at this pic. of beautiful, clever and pregnant Loretta, I truly hope those alleged monsters did not have the heart to kill her.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1158889/h...oman-suspicious-after-car-found-in-ontario-2/
bbm.
"Global News can now confirm the names of the duo charged as Blake Leggette and Victoria Henneberry.

Police are asking anyone who may have seen Saunders or her car, a Toyota Celica with a Newfoundland and Labrador licence plate of HCP 543, to come forward"

I agree this does not look good. I live in rural Nova scotia formerly from Windsor Ontario. This is a long drive at least 22 hours as mentioned previously. I also agree they must have taken the trans canada as the weather has been rough throught eastern canada this past week. the post that mentioned the forensic investigators at her apt. was this the apt she was subletting? or the one she shared with her bf? Harrow is approx a 30-40 min drive from Windsor, not much out there from what I can remember. Where are these two from?

From <modsnip> postings it sounds as though VH is from the Ottawa/Pembroke area and has lived in Calgary, Halifax and Windsor.

Have not found much on BL yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
From <modsnip> postings it sounds as though VH is from the Ottawa/Pembroke area and has lived in Calgary, Halifax and Windsor.

Have not found much on BL yet.

Found another facebook profile last night where VH says she is from St. John's Nfld and also lived in Bedford, NS. Just adding to your list above ..

Will post the FB link when at home office - don't have the link handy right now.

I agree this does not look good. I live in rural Nova scotia formerly from Windsor Ontario. This is a long drive at least 22 hours as mentioned previously. I also agree they must have taken the trans canada as the weather has been rough throught eastern canada this past week. the post that mentioned the forensic investigators at her apt. was this the apt she was subletting? or the one she shared with her bf? Harrow is approx a 30-40 min drive from Windsor, not much out there from what I can remember. Where are these two from?

Welcome to Ws Finndog and thanks for the "insider" info.
Lucky you, rural NS is lovely!

Welcome to WS Finndog - thank you for joining. We temporarily forget our manners sometimes when there is a lot going on.

A huge Welcome and any insights you can provide to help find Loretta is truly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState