GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since charges have been laid, my guess would be that the autopsy has been completed, statements have been made and evidence has been collected such that there is probably no doubt that this was much worse that an accidental conflict that resulted in death.

Their eyes remind me of the shark eye I once stared into swimming just a foot or so below me. Cold,lifeless and absolutely terrifying.

Yes for sure. It just seems as of late the high profile Canadian crimes are horrific and increasing.

I think drugs have a lot to do with it.
Not only are these people unstable and probably have deep emotional problems and now they have found a partner of equal level - add drugs (opiates, crack, cocaine, meth) results are people like these two loosers or MR & TLM. I am almost positive we will hear about these two being on something...

Anyone know off hand, were PB & KH on drugs or did drugs?

I wonder if autopsy results are available to the public.

No the autopsy is mot done yethttp://metronews.ca/news/halifax/955805/breaking-halifax-police-lay-first-degree-murder-charges-in-loretta-saunders-killing/

They aren't completed yet Otto .. I have to run now but will provide link in about an hour. No, they are not available to the public as far as I know.

No the autopsy is mot done yethttp://metronews.ca/news/halifax/955805/breaking-halifax-police-lay-first-degree-murder-charges-in-loretta-saunders-killing/

That tells me there was enough visible evidence of Murder to charge Murder 1 before the autopsy is complete? Poor Loretta. I just pray it was quick and she didn't suffer long. Best we can hope for given the sad outcome. I must quit looking at Victoria's smiley pic. Thoughts race thru my head I really never imagined I was capable of :banghead:

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news and am also regretful that I cast aspersions on the boyfriend on this board a few days ago. It is so hard to comprehend why people do these kinds of crimes, and I guess I was trying to imagine a more complex motive. It wasn't right of me.

I'm so confused by VH's court photo. If she confessed/said where LS was (which it seems like), it is so odd that she is gloating...and more material to submit for her Darwin Award nomination, she's obviously not concerned at all about tainting the jury pool--because that photo is going to be notorious and will literally haunt her for life, even if her crime doesn't.

With this being Murder 1, it isn't seeming to me like there's evidence that this wasn't just an argument that just escalated. I'm wondering how long this was premeditated for, and if perhaps they specifically targetted LS when they moved to Halifax and/or have done similar crimes elsewhere.

May LS rest in peace.

From a CTV reporter on Twitter just now:

‏@battisctv 3m
Hfx police allege Loretta Saunders was killed in her apartment Feb.13. Officers also say she was living with her accused killers. @ctvnews.

I think drugs have a lot to do with it.
Not only are these people unstable and probably have deep emotional problems and now they have found a partner of equal level - add drugs (opiates, crack, cocaine, meth) results are people like these two loosers or MR & TLM. I am almost positive we will hear about these two being on something...

Anyone know off hand, were PB & KH on drugs or did drugs?

Not sure about drugs with PB and KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member