CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Australian & Chynna Deese, American, murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think like these two, not that I really want to, but for the current exercise I am.

I wouldn't want to get on a train. I would feel trapped and exposed. The train would be a no no.

Bus....same deal.

I think I'm desperate now, because I have limited options. Trying to drive my way out of the Gillam area is going to tough due to limited routes. I've actually boxed myself in and LE is going to be everywhere.

Going on foot might be an option but it has more cons than pros.

Desperation is really taking hold. Funds are dwindling. Hunger may be setting in. They can't walk into a restaurant without fearing detection. Stealing, breaking into hunting cabins, camps, cottages is probably my go to now.

I think LE will get them pinned downed fairly soon.

Edited to add: The novelty of this is going to be wearing off. Disagreements, arguments are happening. One wants to do one thing and the other wants to do something else. One is faster and the other is holding him back. Their relationship is going to fracture. One may kill the other or they just go their separate ways.

I'm feeling that prison break where the two broke out of prison and it took a month or more to capture them. One was eventually killed but they did split up.

MOO

Last edited:
Freight train routes in Canada if they did manage to jump one out of Gillam, they'd hit The Pas then be able to jump another at Hudson Bay to head either back towards the west, or southwards. Or, obtain another car and drive out in a few different directions.

RAC Canadian Rail Atlas

Yes, once in Ontario and Quebec there are a lot of places they can go, a number of them go through places with higher populations. If they can even get to Thunder Bay or the Sault they could easily get lost in the city for a couple days until they needed to move on, and from there Sudbury, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, the East coast, etc, the rail system starts to diverge a lot more at Thunder Bay, with a lot of traffic headed in a lot more directions, LE nightmare

Posts discussing general comments from social media have been removed. Rumor discussion is not allowed at Websleuths.

Perfect example, 1 general commenter on social media says he thinks blah blah. Next we have umpteen posts and responses on the thread about it. Eventually however we see the same general commenter say they aren't really sure about blah blah and so it withers and fades. Websleuths now has 15 posts that have to be removed due to blah blah that never should have been brought here in the first place.

Please don't do that.

Is it still ok to post tweets from the official RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) twitter page, if they are posted by RCMP? Just trying to get clarification on this. RCMP Manitoba has been posting some bulletins about the perps.

TIA

RCMP Manitoba (@rcmpmb) | Twitter

- It's only a matter of time now, LE has established a geographical perimeter on these guys now
That is unknown. While they might still be there, they may have left the area before it was known that they were there.

Are appeals from family proven effective at all or is that just one of those ratings things?

I'm trying to think like these two, not that I really want to, but for the current exercise I am.

I wouldn't want to get on a train. I would feel trapped and exposed. The train would be a no no.

Bus....same deal.

I think I'm desperate now, because I have limited options. Trying to drive my way out of the Gillam area is going to tough due to limited routes. I've actually boxed myself in and LE is going to be everywhere.

Going on foot might be an option but it has more cons than pros.

Desperation is really taking hold. Funds are dwindling. Hunger may be setting in. They can't walk into a restaurant without fearing detection. Stealing, breaking into hunting cabins, camps, cottages is probably my go to now.

I think LE will get them pinned downed fairly soon.

MOO
Unless they have already left.

Car was burning when found, but could have been smouldering for a while.

There is train service that runs north to churchill and back, but I feel like they were long gone from the Gillam area by the time they were announced as suspects or reported sighted. If they are in another car heading south, they could try and find a place to cross the boarder into the US, which wouldn't be impossible
Headed to Toronto IMO.

11341720-3x2-700x467.jpg

Photo: Sheila Deese said Chynna was a kind little girl who shared her snacks and calmed poorly behaved schoolmates. (Supplied: Sheila Deese)

'We should be planning a wedding'

For now, Sheila is focused on planning a wonderful celebration of her youngest daughter's life.

Chynna Deese's family horrified to learn missing teens are suspects in her murder

Is it still ok to post tweets from the official RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) twitter page, if they are posted by RCMP? Just trying to get clarification on this. RCMP Manitoba has been posting some bulletins about the perps.

TIA

RCMP Manitoba (@rcmpmb) | Twitter

Hi Betty P ... Yes, it has always been okay to post what LE has to say.

That is unknown. While they might still be there, they may have left the area before it was known that they were there.

Are appeals from family proven effective at all or is that just one of those ratings things?
Didn't they find the RAV4 while it was still on fire? If so they must have been there relatively recently, so I would assume that a larger perimeter was set to contain them.

I imagine the families are in shock, and then denial. They may not appear to appeal to their sons for quite some time as they believe they're innocent. Right now, I doubt the boys are anywhere near a TV. If they have planned this out, they're probably escaping down Highway #6 to the city of Winnipeg which has a population of about 800,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove