CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't live in Toronto, but I don't live in BC or Manitoba either, and I'm going to guess that if I asked 20 people where I live, I don't think they would have heard either. It's a sign of the times. Newspapers used to keep people connected, but now we each find our own resources.

(But, hey, it's Canada ...and it's our cultural heritage to slag Toronto! ;) )

I'm not interested in credit card subscriptions to several news organizations, and I'm paywalled out on most of them in my own locale.

And the plot thickens...
Thank you for the update! I hope they can find them before it gets dark. I am really worried about the residents and LE, especially as it starts to get dark. :(

I would believe there are enough LE in York Landing right now to ring every house with arms linked.

I think the dark brings more danger to LE, and more possibility of suicide.

Since everyone has different time zones, does anyone know how long it’s been since the tip came in till now?

About 3-4 hours. Not sure if this link will work, but Leroy Constant, the Chief of York, posted on his Facebook 3 hours ago that RCMP was arriving shortly based on the tip

edit; gah link didn't work sorry :(

Please move on over to Thread #7.

I've copied some posts over. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member