CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is wearing what appears to be some religious attire.

1741764581_1666681303001_th-1666671402001.jpg

http://fr.video.canoe.tv/video/actu...web-entrevue-avec/1666676788001#1666668155001

ETA: I don't know how to get a bigger shot of that? If anyone can, please help. Thank you.

Ok....I was just on YouTube and he has tons of videos posted. There is one video entitled Luka Magnotta that was posted May 31, 2012. There are comments posted as recently as 35 minutes ago by user Beavis Butthead who I strongly feel is him! I can't figure out how to post the link because I'm on an IPad. Check it out!

Whoa we NEED this can you find a way to get me that link?!

I watched it and he's blaming it on an agent Luka fired? He is noting that the mattress stitching pattern from the apartment photos after the murder doesn't match the pattern from the 1 lunatic 1 icepick video. I have to agree with that point. That's weird but there's gotta be an explanation. I read Beavis Butthead's comments and one if about Big Blue Marble, an old kid's program, and he states that kids all start out good and nice until they grow up to be terrorists, rapists, politicians, etc. I think it's him. How to inform the authorities?

Oh, so Beavis thinks that Luka is dead... killed by the same guy... does he think we are stupid? (in reference to comments on the latest video from YouTube) JMO

I watched it and he's blaming it on an agent Luka fired? He is noting that the mattress stitching pattern from the apartment photos after the murder doesn't match the pattern from the 1 lunatic 1 icepick video. I have to agree with that point. That's weird but there's gotta be an explanation. I read Beavis Butthead's comments and one if about Big Blue Marble, an old kid's program, and he states that kids all start out good and nice until they grow up to be terrorists, rapists, politicians, etc. I think it's him. How to inform the authorities?

I definitely think it's him. If you read comments under other videos he's posted, they all have the same "flavor". I.e. "poor, persecuted Luka"

I saw a picture of him wearing what appeared to be a white robe and a hat .....I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was hindu.

I'll see if I can locate it again. Wish I had posted it sooner.

He has posted MANY online sex ads requesting middle eastern men specifically.

PEOPLE: If you think that he's posting on a YouTube site right now.....it's YOUR DUTY to inform LE. Please, let's GET HIM!

Folks, if you think it really is him, please let me know and I'll contact Law Enforcement. I don't want to waste their time if we think it isn't though.

Are we sure it is?

Sorry. Quoting myself. This person, Beavis Butthead, posted another comment 17 minutes ago. Has anyone else looked at this video? I feel like I should alert the police or something??

Can you link to it? Is it allowed? TOS?
I am on youtube and all I am seeing is newsclips and updates.

On another note I believe that Luka flew out of Montreal around 5:30pm on May 26th on a Delta flight 8564 which arrived in Paris at 6:10am on May 27th.

Folks, if you think it really is him, please let me know and I'll contact Law Enforcement. I don't want to waste their time if we think it isn't though.

Are we sure it is?

I really believe it is! If you read comments under other videos he has posted, they all have the same "flavor"

Are we sure it is?

n/t I think we need to contact Montreal police from the numbers you posted. I'm at work and don't have my cell. Online crimestoppers is too slow, I think. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257