CANADA: Luka Rocco Magnotta, wanted for murder and dismemberment

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This info should help squash the speculation that Magnotta had an actual relationship with KH but was merely obsessed with her (both MUST read articles):

From XTra: Canada's Gay & Lesbian News:

http://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Source_recounts_dating_murder_suspect_Luka_Magnotta-12084.aspx

"Julie says Magnotta told her that when he was a teen, he had had sex with his biological mother, who suffered from mental illness. Julie says she became wary of Magnotta because of his seemingly consuming interest in serial killers. “He would talk about them constantly,” she says. He was especially interested in Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo, though Julie says she doesn’t believe Homolka and Magnotta ever dated, or even met."

From The Toronto Sun:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/31/magnotta-mystery-goes-way-back

* But the one area that piqued his interest and energy was Karla Homolka. “I want to set the record straight,” he told me. “I not only have never dated Karla, I have never even met her.”

* On the way out I asked him if he was trying to look like Paul Bernardo to which he gave me a bit of a smirk. Like I said before. Creepy.

Note: Additional tidbits of interesting info throughout both articles

haha! I'll pick the Interpol one. July 24, 1982. I've seen 1987, July 25th, July 23rd.

I've read consistently from the earliest postings I could find that he is 29, so 1982 would be correct.

I should note that in the gay community, folks (including myself) have been known to smudge their age by a year or two (heck I have a friend who is 40 but claims 25; unfortunately with his great genes he can pass for circa 25)

Ugh... I tried to erase this case from my mind, but it's everywhere right now! I will not be watching the videos, I don't want to see any pics but I am intrigued by crime and what the heck makes people do what they do. Not sure why I am sharing this with all of you... guess I'm just letting it all out? It's just... I don't even know the right word to use... just when you think you've seen or heard gruesome... something tops it. Those of you who viewed pics & video... how were you able to do so? Not judging of course, but seriously I can barely stomach the thought of it.

I've read consistently from the earliest postings I could find that he is 29, so 1982 would be correct.

I should note that in the gay community, folks (including myself) have been known to smudge their age by a year or two (heck I have a friend who is 40 but claims 25; unfortunately with his great genes he can pass for circa 25)

Yes, they were on websites supposedly created by him, so he was lying about his DOB and his age, for sure. The DOB is also wrong on Wikipedia for him.

Yes, they were on websites supposedly created by him, so he was lying about his DOB and his age, for sure. The DOB is also wrong on Wikipedia for him.

I just know that somewhere Magnotta is overjoyed and thrilled he finally has his own Wikipedia page. He is a fame *advertiser censored* who I am certain is closely monitoring all the publicity of himself.

I don't think it only applies to the gay community. I'm only 30 myself. :liar:

I just know that somewhere Magnotta is overjoyed and thrilled he finally has his own Wikipedia page. He is a fame *advertiser censored* who I am certain is closely monitoring all the publicity of himself.

I agree. I'm wondering if he has real friends and if anyone is helping him?

Ugh... I tried to erase this case from my mind, but it's everywhere right now! I will not be watching the videos, I don't want to see any pics but I am intrigued by crime and what the heck makes people do what they do. Not sure why I am sharing this with all of you... guess I'm just letting it all out? It's just... I don't even know the right word to use... just when you think you've seen or heard gruesome... something tops it. Those of you who viewed pics & video... how were you able to do so? Not judging of course, but seriously I can barely stomach the thought of it.

I haven't viewed any of the gruesome videos. I'd probably pass out.

I wavered back and forth between watching it or not. I decided on not.

A new alias altogether - one that we haven't discussed yet but if we dug deep enough we could probably come up with the name as this guy really had no secrets as it is all on the internet.

ETA: Think French/France name where he would fit in (like Luc as the first name)

Are you saying there is another alias for him with "Luc" ? Haven't come across it yet.

He must've planned this for a while then if he used another alias? 5-6 weeks to get a passport ?

Speaking of Karla -
Police launched a hunt Wednesday for a male *advertiser censored* star after a human hand was found in the mail at an Ottawa post office, and a decomposing foot was sent to Canada's ruling Conservative Party.

A nationwide warrant has been issued for Luka Rocco Magnotta, 29, also known as Eric Clinton Newman and Vladimir Romanov.

The public broadcaster also said Magnotta posted videos online of himself torturing kittens, and once dated serial killer Karla Homolka who was convicted in 1991 of manslaughter following a plea bargain in the rape-murders of two teenage girls and her sister.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/human-foot-mailed-canadas-conservative-party-013058306.html

He made a big mistake messing with the Canadian Justice system. He's liable to get 2 or 3 years when they catch him.

Most fugitives live in dumps. He's been all over the world. I wonder if he's committed crimes abroad??

I really wonder if he's traveled abroad or are most of his pictures photoshopped? I do not believe he has an IQ of 165 either. The guy is a true psychopath that's the only think I believe about him now. He thinks he's clever but in reality he's not. I don't think it will be long before LE catches up with him. MOO

This fb group has a lot of his pictures figured out; photoshopped. I bet most of his pictures are. Same with his sites; I bet they are copy and paste from other sites, not his wording but the wording of others. The guy is a disgusting freak IMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151226513430454&set=o.173770029323074&type=1&theater

This info should help squash the speculation that Magnotta had an actual relationship with KH but was merely obsessed with her (both MUST read articles):

From XTra: Canada's Gay & Lesbian News:

http://www.xtra.ca/public/National/Source_recounts_dating_murder_suspect_Luka_Magnotta-12084.aspx

"Julie says Magnotta told her that when he was a teen, he had had sex with his biological mother, who suffered from mental illness. Julie says she became wary of Magnotta because of his seemingly consuming interest in serial killers. “He would talk about them constantly,” she says. He was especially interested in Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo, though Julie says she doesn’t believe Homolka and Magnotta ever dated, or even met."

From The Toronto Sun:

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/05/31/magnotta-mystery-goes-way-back

* But the one area that piqued his interest and energy was Karla Homolka. “I want to set the record straight,” he told me. “I not only have never dated Karla, I have never even met her.”

* On the way out I asked him if he was trying to look like Paul Bernardo to which he gave me a bit of a smirk. Like I said before. Creepy.

Note: Additional tidbits of interesting info throughout both articles

Source "Julie" may or may not be reliable. She doesn't use her real name, and I have not heard of this publication before so I am unsure of how reliable it is.

*HE* says he never met KH before. I highly doubt anything he says can be believed.

Police have apparently confirmed a link between Magnotta and Homolka.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/31/luka-rocco-magnotta-karla-homolka/

I am more inclined to believe the police than some "source" using a pseudonym, or Magnotta himself.

That said, I am not entirely sure I believe they actually dated. But I do believe they knew/know each other.

A facebook profile under one of his various pseudonyms is friends with somebody alleged to be KH's sister. Of course, it could still be faked (even though the profiles have existed for some time now, and the woman appears to be friends with a few Homolkas).

My point being: it is very possible that there is some sort of link. Just because HE said there wasn't, and some anonymous said there is no link, doesn't make it so. Just as much as internet rumours do not make it so.
:moo:
There is a lot of unreliable information floating around (see: birthdate inconsistencies)

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member