CANADA Canada - Luke Neville, 48, van located burned out, Spences Bridge, British Columbia, 9 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Brother of missing B.C. man hopes billboards will help in search

Luke Neville, 48, went missing on October 9, 2017, and was last seen at around 4:30 p.m. in the Spences Bridge area that afternoon, driving a white 2003 Ford E250 van.

The van he was driving was later located, burned out, along the Sackum Forest Service Road, in the Spences Bridge area.

The RCMP are asking anyone who may have information about Neville’s disappearance to contact the Southeast District Major Crime Unit (RCMP) at 1-877-987-8477 or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

63217_20170827_162723_resized.jpg
upload_2019-1-30_21-32-33.jpegupload_2019-1-30_21-28-7.jpeg
Missing Spences Bridge man's family pleads for information

Mark Neville comes to Spences Bridge looking for answers — and closure - Merritt Herald

It's been a year he's been missing. Get home safely, Luke.

From the article:
At the time, RCMP issued this description of Neville:
  • Caucasian man 48 years old
  • 6’3"
  • 200 lbs
  • Short grey hair
  • Brown eyes
  • Facial stubble / unshaven
  • Last seen wearing dark clothes and sunglasses
He was a driving a 2003 white Ford E-250 van that was later found burned on a forest service road about 20 kilometres outside Spences Bridge.

Yeah, I'm surprised how little info many of the cases have. Updates are hard to come by sometimes but I'll keep trying.

There wasn’t really much revealed about him, or was there and I’m just not seeing it in MSM? I read MSM reportings in regards to where he grew up and other details about his family, etc but other than lived in Spences Bridge/Lillooet there was very little about LN and his more recent lifestyle.

Here is a little info. And some photos of his with his brothers. Seems he was a firefighter for 6 years.

RCMP in British Columbia - Brother of missing person Luke Neville makes plea for information with billboards

On Tuesday afternoon, January 29, 2019 the brother of missing person Luke Neville travelled to British Columbia to make a public plea for anyone with information to come forward and help him locate his missing brother.

Mark Neville arrived in Spences Bridge with tools in hand and built two roadside billboards with his brother’s image and police tip line and pleaded with anyone for information on the suspicious disappearance of his brother.

My brothers and I are all professional firefighters. Luke was also a professional firefighter for 6 years.
Luke, Paul, Peter and I, have been helping strangers and risking our lives for almost 30 years now, dedicating our lives to helping others and keeping our communities safe.

Here is a little info. And some photos of his with his brothers. Seems he was a firefighter for 6 years.

RCMP in British Columbia - Brother of missing person Luke Neville makes plea for information with billboards

On Tuesday afternoon, January 29, 2019 the brother of missing person Luke Neville travelled to British Columbia to make a public plea for anyone with information to come forward and help him locate his missing brother.

Mark Neville arrived in Spences Bridge with tools in hand and built two roadside billboards with his brother’s image and police tip line and pleaded with anyone for information on the suspicious disappearance of his brother.

My brothers and I are all professional firefighters. Luke was also a professional firefighter for 6 years.
Luke, Paul, Peter and I, have been helping strangers and risking our lives for almost 30 years now, dedicating our lives to helping others and keeping our communities safe.
Subscribing, Someone posted this link on the Chynna/Lucas thread..
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...appearances-of-4-men-somehow-linked-1.5232132
luke-neville-billboard.jpg

Mark Neville erected this billboard at the side of the highway in Spences Bridge asking for tips about his brother's disappearance. (Submitted by the Neville family)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back