CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is untrue that she spent most of the night in the tent, that idea was sourced from a crime podcast that was not factual. The Scott family has debunked that as untrue.
Good to know these tidbits for sure. I'm hoping LE have somewhat an idea of who she may have been social with as the night was winding down... although sounds like the attack or crime happened when no one around and fast.

A body just doesn't end up on your property out here. These boys were always up at night, especially on a weekend, they had dogs and never had visitors. One would have covered up for the other or helped the other out....they're brothers and close at that. Their father was long haul at the time and was rarely home.
in you opinion, do you think that one is more likely to be involved then the other ? Say older vs younger ?

Although there were people at the party that knew locals at the party, i don't think the boys would have known who Maddy was. They did not go to school and did not work in town so that's why I say this....

Were the two brothers born and raised on that 160 acres? Whether they went to school with her or not, her parents owned the local grocery store (eta: + MS worked there) so I do have a hard time believing they did not know who she was. Regardless IF they did know who Maddy was or did not, it's irrelevant - IMHO - this was most likely a crime of opportunity.

Were the two brothers born and raised on that 160 acres? Whether they went to school with her or not, her parents owned the local grocery store (eta: + MS worked there) so I do have a hard time believing they did not know who she was. Regardless IF they did know who Maddy was or did not, it's irrelevant - IMHO - this was most likely a crime of opportunity.
You talk about the boys like they grew up in a regular house with a mom and dad and a normal life. They may have "known" her, but they did not know her. They didn't hang out or have mutual friends etc. I don't think it was a crime of opportunity. I do think accidents happen and I think something happened and people panicked and here we are.

You talk about the boys like they grew up in a regular house with a mom and dad and a normal life. They may have "known" her, but they did not know her. They didn't hang out or have mutual friends etc. I don't think it was a crime of opportunity. I do think accidents happen and I think something happened and people panicked and here we are.
What sort of accident would that be? Genuinely intrigued.

What sort of accident would that be? Genuinely intrigued.
He could have said yes, she could have said no, there could have been a push and shove match, maybe she fell, maybe she hit him and he hit her back. So many things can go wrong in a minute of time......Then what? Panic sets in and the next wrong thing is done...don't people think about this kind of thing?

He could have said yes, she could have said no, there could have been a push and shove match, maybe she fell, maybe she hit him and he hit her back. So many things can go wrong in a minute of time......Then what? Panic sets in and the next wrong thing is done...don't people think about this kind of thing?
Yes or no to what? Why would anyone be pushing, shoving, fighting etc? I'm trying to envision different scenarios where an argument or dispute could've resulted in Madisons death. It's hard to see how anyone could've had such a problem or such a violent reaction to anything involving Madison when it appears she was minding her own business.

@chimpface An accident regarding atvs/4 wheelers possibly? Something may have gone sideways and rather than call EMS it was hidden? Concealment = guilt imho.

IMO that would make it a sexual assault followed by homicide, not an accident.

JMO

IMO that would make it a sexual assault followed by homicide, not an accident.

JMO
Prove that when one is dead. An accident means they didn't mean for someone to end up dead, no different than two guys fighting and one drops to the ground.

Yes or no to what? Why would anyone be pushing, shoving, fighting etc? I'm trying to envision different scenarios where an argument or dispute could've resulted in Madisons death. It's hard to see how anyone could've had such a problem or such a violent reaction to anything involving Madison when it appears she was minding her own business.

@chimpface An accident regarding atvs/4 wheelers possibly? Something may have gone sideways and rather than call EMS it was hidden? Concealment = guilt imho.
You're obviously not female. When a man wants something and he grabs you, he doesn't just let go because you asked pretty please. Get it yet? How do you know she was minding her own business? She had a crush on someone there that night. She may have taken a drive with them after everyone left.

You're obviously not female. When a man wants something and he grabs you, he doesn't just let go because you asked pretty please. Get it yet? How do you know she was minding her own business? She had a crush on someone there that night. She may have taken a drive with them after everyone left.
IIRC she did approach the crush and didn't she text a family member to say they were't interested? Then I thought that's why she kept to herself in the tent after that, kinda rejected. I'm foggy though and rusty on the details.

She would be vulnerable (MOO) if a lone female left at the party with some people she doesn't know. If those boys were trouble they could've found any reason to 'pick a fight', something as simple as asking her to move her truck and she said no, or her asking to turn down music and they said no, etc.

IIRC she did approach the crush and didn't she text a family member to say they were't interested? Then I thought that's why she kept to herself in the tent after that, kinda rejected. I'm foggy though and rusty on the details.

She would be vulnerable (MOO) if a lone female left at the party with some people she doesn't know. If those boys were trouble they could've found any reason to 'pick a fight', something as simple as asking her to move her truck and she said no, or her asking to turn down music and they said no, etc.
The boys aren't like that.....They wouldn't have picked a fight with her....

Gender has nothing to do with a persons ability to comprehend anything. I also don't appreciate the confrontational tone you're taking with me. Get it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace
Back