ACTIVE SEARCH Canada - Nathan, 37, Vulnerable ('unable to care for self') Toronto (Jane/Sheppard) 12 May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does this man not have a last name listed anywhere? This entire case is so odd. His mom died years ago. His father died a few months before he went missing. He was turned over to his sister. He goes missing and his sister and her husband don’t want people searching for him. She turns over the trailer to the trailer park. Am I the only one that thinks this story stinks to high heaven?

Why does this man not have a last name listed anywhere? This entire case is so odd. His mom died years ago. His father died a few months before he went missing. He was turned over to his sister. He goes missing and his sister and her husband don’t want people searching for him. She turns over the trailer to the trailer park. Am I the only one that thinks this story stinks to high heaven?
Do they still receive his SSI?

Last edited:
Nothing unusual Nathan was searched for but not found. The immediate family has been private in their grief. It is unlikely Nathan got out of the city without being noticed. He had no money so would have had to rely on strangers. The trailer was a seasonal home and not his residence. The area he was last seen is near extensive park land with some areas difficult to navigate. The most likely scenario is he got lost in the woods.

I guess NOK wait another six years then prove sufficient attempts to locate were made. I wonder if the Canadian missing persons/children web sites ever remove these missing people once declared dead?
I'm not quite sure what woodsy locations in Toronto there are, that would constitute never finding a body, but if he caught the train or bus or someone gave him a lift out of the concrete jungle then he might be lost in the woods.
Proving death in missing persons

Thinking of those large wooden containers used to hold salt for winter roads, sometimes seen near subway stations ect. and wondering if Nathan entered one of them and could not get back out? speculation.

That’s a possibility. We’ve mentioned lost person behaviour here. Nathan was similar to a child. Children do fit into small spaces when they’re lost and exhausted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back