GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think that he is stating that they used a 3rd party, who is also a "puma" "as amazing as" TB in order to get the 2 of them "back on track".

It could be read either way, but I believe he is talking solely about TB...judging from the other posts and messages. Just my opinion though.

I read that narrative, too. I would say the puma is TB -- it comes as a response to her story about how their violent encounter together restored her (I know, it's as horrible to type as it was to read). He is replying to her post directly.

There are actually 2 missing mid-20 women in London, ON from last year.

Lisa Prevost aged 26 Missing since Nov 24 2012 **name is also spelled as Devost within this same article...not sure which is correct**

http://police.city.london.on.ca/d.aspx?s=/Newsroom/2013002.htm

Vanessa Fotheringham aged 24 Missing since Feb. 16, 2012

Both are brown hair, 5'2"-5'3" and around 105-110 lbs. Similar to Noelle.

Trampoline photo from TB Facebook page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 280
I think "puma" is another term they use for "cougar" - in slang, an older woman. I believe MM is referring to TB as a puma.

And the girl that went missing in London was named Lisa, not Lori - in case people are doing a search on that case.

That is how I read it too, that he is referring to TB as the Puma.

I think "puma" is another term they use for "cougar" - in slang, an older woman. I believe MM is referring to TB as a puma.

And the girl that went missing in London was named Lisa, not Lori - in case people are doing a search on that case.

very recently they are requesting assistance in regards to her disappearance

I had asked this earlier...I know some of you have paid accounts already where you can research criminal backgrounds...any prior charges on these guys?

Yes, I think that he is stating that they used a 3rd party, who is also a "puma" "as amazing as" TB in order to get the 2 of them "back on track".

In reading through their posting on this site, they had been starting to deviate from the violence in their relationship. They got back on track by him giving her a backhand, adding more violence to their playing and not a third party...IMHO She is the Puma, as she is also the Cougar...IMHO

Maybe there were videos found of more than just Noelle and them. Like videos of this Prevost girl.

SFB73 can you blur the kid's face in the trampoline photo? We can have the thread closed because it's a kid and not involved in this case.

In reading through their posting on this site, they had been starting to deviate from the violence in their relationship. They got back on track by him giving her a backhand, adding more violence to their playing and not a third party...IMHO She is the Puma, as she is also the Cougar...IMHO

And I think she is the "ring leader" if you will. Just my opinion after reading all of this.

The home in question is less than a five minute drive from where Paquette taught at St. Matthew Catholic School.

It's unknown if any of Bogdanovich's children attended the school.

http://www.fm96.com/Channels/newsinfo/localnews/story.aspx?ID=1854551

Could she have targeted Noelle because she was a teacher at the school one of her children attended?

I don't know why I even bother to search for answers. These monsters were out for a thrill kill and succeeded like so many others before them. Sickening .

o/t - There are 2 missing women from Montreal. One disappeared Christmas Eve and the other on December 30th. Hope these 2 weren't in Montreal during that time. If there is a timeline of where they were during this time period, it would be great to rule them out in these 2 disappearances. I realize the travelling distance but who knows. I noticed MM had a FB "friend" from Quebec.

SFB73 can you blur the kid's face in the trampoline photo? We can have the thread closed because it's a kid and not involved in this case.

I don't have an easy way to edit the face on my iPad. If you can do it please do it and repost and ill delete

In regards to a "warning sign", this may be indication of the horror that would ensue on New Years eve. The following is a quote from MM on his Fetlife profile, he starts a thread titled "Primal urges", and this is what he writes...

"Primal urges.

by Sterling_Archer4 4 days ago

I have completely come to terms with the fact that, I am honestly not all that interested in lots of foreplay or the necessity for tons of extras to be added in. Sure I find it fun every once in awhile to do things differently and love exploring my sexual tastes, but as far as I am concerned nothing will ever be hotter than the feeling when you and your partner physically attack each other out of lust rush and primal need. Its something that to some degree is built in to every human, it almost feels like your high in some orgasmic bliss of often pain intensity sweat and whatever pheromones are clouding your immediate area.

So I guess I would like to know if anyone does anything extra to help build to that to get a more animalistic primal feeling. Personally I like wrestling play fighting and being struck just to help me snap to that state of mind easier. Or the idea of hunting someone down in a forest like prey until they turn to face me ending in an intense most likely violent back and forth ****** until our bodies reach their limits and give out on us.

Also this kind of sucks because its amazing when you find someone, but until then I found even if someone was into it, it is very hard to find someone who matches your level either too much or too little."

End quote

I have been lurking and silently sleuthing websleuths for 10 years and this is my first post. How this crime appears to be unraveling is beyond disturbing.

Rest in peace Noelle. You didn't deserve this. May you be remembered for the beautiful girl you were, not for what these sickening individuals did to you.

And I think she is the "ring leader" if you will. Just my opinion after reading all of this.

Agree. I predicted she was the mastermind and in my opinion evidence will show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234