GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only tattoo shop I can think of is off the main drag of Christina on a side street? Am I warm. Meesh. Thanks for your response.

Good Monster Ink, then plot the distance from
Monster Ink to Artopia in Google Maps. Creepy.

o/t but...

While i don't tend to believe in psychic abilities, i do believe in intuition or even premonitions. As odd as this may sound, i have had 3 premonitions, or coincidences (because maybe that's all they really were). However i 100% did experience them. The first being in regards to KH and PB. A few days before KF's body was discovered i had a dream of a female laying outside in a ditch and her hair had been cut off. This is exactly how they discovered KF's body. One week before 9/11, i had a dream of a passenger plane crashing into the middle of a big city. The very night before the Oklahoma bombings i had a dream of a stadium exploding. I woke up and turned on the television only to see breaking news of the bombing. Also, the night before the Connecticut school massacre my best friend had a dream that she was her child-self hiding in a closet while a gunman walked through the school.

While i hesitated to share all this because i don't want to come off as a weirdo, these dreams really did occur.

Premonitions, or pure coincidence?

That being said i would never seek out a psychic to read my fortune or anything, but i do believe people have a certain instinct, intuition, gut feeling or whatever you want to call it. But for AC to call herself a medium or psychic does sound like fluff to me too.
She probably just wanted to go search for NP and said "hey i feel like we should check down that street" having a 'gut feeling', and by coincidence found the spot. It sounds more likely. Do we even know if it has been confirmed that the snow photo lead to NP? I don't think so. Maybe just in the vicinity? Regardless, I surely hope she is not involved in any way, for her sake.

yes it has been confirmed that the photo she took led to the victims discovery, its obvious since the phsyic is in no trouble and im sure the police scrutinized her story up and down and could have even asked for a lie detector to see if she is lying..

Petrolia line is significantly further than where she would have been dropped
off if she took a cab.

Fair point and I have edited the original post to reflect that. We should be careful of hyperbole in cases such as this. I also don't know that she didn't return to the downtown area after being dropped off on Springbank. That could have happened, as well.

In defense "Sarnian" that poster is correct saying that Sarnia is a very small community and there is alot of information people have gotten because they know the family/friends of either NP or TB. Sadly being that this is such a small town alot of people know friends/ family of both NP and TB or knew one of both of them personally.

Some of the information has not been "officially" posted by LE or on the news, it is common knowledge around town in certain circles that TB does in fact have a gash on her arm and refused to go to hospital here in town to get medical treatment, weather or not it was because she didn't want Sarnia ER reporting her wounds to police or because she was recently fired from her job at the hospital they don't know. Who knows maybe London Hospital reported the unusual wounds to police, as TB told a few different stories to people as to how her arm got hurt.

TB's children did not go to the school that NP worked at, they go to a public school not a Catholic school.

As for the time line of the events of NYE, NP was last seen between 2 and 2:30 pm, TB was known to have gotten home around 4 am that night.

The fact of the matter is that these 2 sickos killed an innocent woman for no reason in a brutal manner that no one could possibly imagine. They are now in custody and LE did a great job at catching them fast and orderly manner. Weather or not AC knew first hand knowledge or not she tipped the police off to finding NP's body, I am sure that the OPP have questioned her and are satisfied that she had nothing to do with the murder of NP otherwise she would have been charged with something by now. This community came together to find NP and they did just that they found her and while the out come was not good we achieved what we set out to do, we brought NP home. Her family has closure and they can bury her and visit her. It's not the best out come nor an outcome anyone wanted but at least her family can start healing if that is at all possible. They have a long hard road ahead of them and they are going to need the support of this community. People can speculate and not believe what others say but lets not lose sight of NP's family and the support they are going to need in the coming months to start to even think of healing from this tragic event and also of the children who's lives NP touched weather it be from teaching them tutoring them or thru Community Living, alot of people in this town mourn for a young lady whose life was tragically ended.

Thank you Jubes. That was literally heart breaking to read. My thoughts and prayers go out to Noelle, her family, friends and the town of Sarnia.

Hey everyone, been reading a few cases on this site for a while now but just making my first post now. Condolences to all of NP's friends and family, it seems this is a truly horrible crime.

I've been doing some sleuthing on facebook and thought a profile I stumbled on was kinda weird. I realise I can't name the person but this person has "liked" one of MM's photos (although they're not friends) but they're on TB's friends list. Initials are RP. If you can find this profile there is a status update posted on Sep 17 with a reference to a van which TB likes and comments on. Makes me wonder if they've done this before and if maybe they have friends that know about it. I really hope LE are looking into more than this crime.

Saw that - definitely made me perk up when I read that.

Found his 12 posts. This is the only mention he makes of "sources":

"don't take it the wrong way but i can not reveal where my information is coming from, Sarnia is a very small community and i can assure you what information I've posted isn't something that only a few people know.."

He does state a few things as "fact", including TB seeking treatment at a London hospital.

Who knows...

thank you for clairifying that for me...

edit** sorry not me... i knew this all.. i meant "thank you for clarifying this for everyone"

The only tattoo shop I can think of is off the main drag of Christina on a side street? Am I warm, Meesh? Thanks for your response.

When I lived in Sarnia a couple years ago, there was a tattoo shop on the street where there was a beer store across from the skate board park, and another at the end of that street on Christina.

yes its a small town.

You honestly believe it's a coincidence that she a) practically worked beside the party the night of the incident and finished work the same time NP left the party, b) had a premonition to look on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, thought some tracks on the road she located in the PITCH DARK night were relevant and c) essentially located NP and broke the case open.

Small world.

In defense "Sarnian" that poster is correct saying that Sarnia is a very small community and there is alot of information people have gotten because they know the family/friends of either NP or TB. Sadly being that this is such a small town alot of people know friends/ family of both NP and TB or knew one of both of them personally.

Some of the information has not been "officially" posted by LE or on the news, it is common knowledge around town in certain circles that TB does in fact have a gash on her arm and refused to go to hospital here in town to get medical treatment, weather or not it was because she didn't want Sarnia ER reporting her wounds to police or because she was recently fired from her job at the hospital they don't know. Who knows maybe London Hospital reported the unusual wounds to police, as TB told a few different stories to people as to how her arm got hurt.

TB's children did not go to the school that NP worked at, they go to a public school not a Catholic school.

As for the time line of the events of NYE, NP was last seen between 2 and 2:30 pm, TB was known to have gotten home around 4 am that night.

The fact of the matter is that these 2 sickos killed an innocent woman for no reason in a brutal manner that no one could possibly imagine. They are now in custody and LE did a great job at catching them fast and orderly manner. Weather or not AC knew first hand knowledge or not she tipped the police off to finding NP's body, I am sure that the OPP have questioned her and are satisfied that she had nothing to do with the murder of NP otherwise she would have been charged with something by now. This community came together to find NP and they did just that they found her and while the out come was not good we achieved what we set out to do, we brought NP home. Her family has closure and they can bury her and visit her. It's not the best out come nor an outcome anyone wanted but at least her family can start healing if that is at all possible. They have a long hard road ahead of them and they are going to need the support of this community. People can speculate and not believe what others say but lets not lose sight of NP's family and the support they are going to need in the coming months to start to even think of healing from this tragic event and also of the children who's lives NP touched weather it be from teaching them tutoring them or thru Community Living, alot of people in this town mourn for a young lady whose life was tragically ended.

Thank you

Good Monster Ink, then plot the distance from
Monster Ink to Artopia in Google Maps. Creepy.

Holy Shiesse, bro!
That's something else, to be sure.
Just my opinion, as everything is on this site I'm assuming, but there is going to be damage control in regards to this case. We're not a one of us on the face of this earth all sunshine and rainbows and we all make mistakes and sometimes poor judgement leads us to make poor decisions. There will be a lot of information about this case that won't come out, even when it gets to trail, in regards to the suspects and their current and past actions and in regards to the victim.
Any other locals remember the break and enter rapist of almost 10 years ago? Remember how any info about the case fell off the radar after the suspect was arrested? Who you know in this town can have a big effect on how the press is allowed to report on you effecting how the public perceives you.

Regarding the reported address for MM, it has been noted that according to google maps, 120 Prospect appears to be a parking lot. The next house to the south faces onto Talfourd St, however the driveway enters off of Proctor. I can't read the address on the house, but is it possible that this house is 120 Proctor?

If so, it is interesting to note the vehicle that shows up parked at the house in google maps streetview:

http://goo.gl/maps/mgV0J

It's a black, squarish, low, 4 door sedan....just like the one described by the kids in Corunna in the November incident. (This is exactly the car that came to mind when I initially read the description.) The google image was taken in July 2012.

Likely not connected, but worth considering.

You honestly believe it's a coincidence that she a) practically worked beside the party the night of the incident and finished work the same time NP left the party, b) had a premonition to look on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, thought some tracks on the road she located in the PITCH DARK night were relevant and c) essentially located NP and broke the case open.

Small world.

The girl works downtown... there was well over 2000 people at the bars alone right beside these same places your talking about at 2AM on new years eve.. not to mention within .5km of this location there is an additional 5000 or so more residents, that might be conservative estimates also. I couldn't tell you how the heck she found the area.. but this girl knew nothing.. she is back to trying to get over this all from what it sounds like from her friends. she was extremely scrutinized by LE and found to have zero knowledge of the events that took place, or of the two accused. I don't believe in premonitions at all.

Regarding the reported address for MM, it has been noted that according to google maps, 120 Prospect appears to be a parking lot. The next house to the south faces onto Talfourd St, however the driveway enters off of Proctor. I can't read the address on the house, but is it possible that this house is 120 Proctor?

If so, it is interesting to note the vehicle that shows up parked at the house in google maps streetview:

It's a black, squarish, low, 4 door sedan....just like the one described by the kids in Corunna in the November incident. (This is exactly the car that came to mind when I initially read the description.) The google image was taken in July 2012.

100% not connected.. thats not MM house.

Likely completely unrelated but i had someone curb crawl me in an older sedan on January 30th, 2012 by the Boyd building at the corner of Brock and Locheil between 11 pm and 12 am. I just dismissed it as some john looking for a date and popped in our house within seconds as I was just a few doors up visiting a friend. Just found it interesting considering the hit on the Google map about the kids being tailed: The passenger window was open on the sedan and I thought it was dark brown. The car stuck in my mind because the bumpers were chrome' but it wasn't a classic or collector's car, they were factory chrome bumpers not aftermarket... it's not common to see someone still driving such an old car when the car was nothing to write home about.

If you rotate its across the street from what I had been corrected on as well when I saw it was a parking lot

How young is AC? Kids (young adults) especially girls these days are so used to the internet and instant everything, I can see her finding it and posting it right away. It is amazing the things people put out there for the world to see. She may have not even given it a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee