GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically if we see any remorse from the accused it's for themselves. IMO

"If" reports are true that NP did call for a ride and did have a tiff with the BF this is going to be even more devastating for these two. If thats even possible. I just feel terrible for them all. I do believe if it had not been Noelle it would have been somebody else :rose: IMO

"If" reports are true that NP did call for a ride and did have a tiff with the BF this is going to be even more devastating for these two. If thats even possible. I just feel terrible for them all. I do believe if it had not been Noelle it would have been somebody else :rose: IMO

Absolutely agree with you on this......what makes it hard to swallow is wrong place wrong time....for such an innocent life....I would not wish that on anyone's conscious..playing the what if they did game the rest of their life.....the evil would have come out from those two no matter what...but try telling that to them...so sad....This is why we must keep NP's family in our thoughts in prayers as well...

I just wish LE would release COD to quash or confirm some of the rumors. JMO.

I just wish LE would release COD to quash or confirm some of the rumors. JMO.

In my opnion that wont be for awhile...and also in my opinion..they certainly wont give out the details for it will be evidence....If they give a cause a death..I truly believe it would raise more questions..how long..who did what..so it might be best not to release it yet..Most in the community know what happened....Im sure it will be passed on

I live in Sarnia, and followed WS throughout this tragedy. My observation is that if AC received a telepathic message, someone had to send out that message. That would have been NP.

I live in Sarnia, and followed WS throughout this tragedy. My observation is that if AC received a telepathic message, someone had to send out that message. That would have been NP.

Soooo glad u chimed in. I have seen you thank many posts. Please take this the right way. I luv your board name. Too funny. Laughing with you and not at you. It's priceless. Brought me a smile and a chuckle everytime i saw it. Much needed. So hello and welcome :seeya:

In my opnion that wont be for awhile...and also in my opinion..they certainly wont give out the details for it will be evidence....If they give a cause a death..I truly believe it would raise more questions..how long..who did what..so it might be best not to release it yet..Most in the community know what happened....Im sure it will be passed on

"most in the community know what happened..." This is not at all likely, btw. Many in the community have heard the same nonsence gossip we have heard here on this site. IMO

Soooo glad u chimed in. I have seen you thank many posts. Please take this the right way. I luv your board name. Too funny. Laughing with you and not at you. It's priceless. Brought me a smile and a chuckle everytime i saw it. Much needed. So hello and welcome :seeya:

agreed..welcome (for a second I thought my ex wife was posting on here lol...and before i get comments for that one it was made in just :what:

I'm not local. About an hour from Sarnia. Some Family and Friends there tho. My Daughter and Husband were at Friends for the night in Sarnia on N.Y's eve. Not much rattles her but this did. They are all training for an Oct. marathon so after movie watching,eating and ringing in the N.Y. they decided to go out for a long run. They were on the Kimball Rd. Nobody else I know is saying anything other than how horrific and tragic.

agreed..welcome (for a second I thought my ex wife was posting on here lol...and before i get comments for that one it was made in just :what:

Haaaa :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"most in the community know what happened..." This is not at all likely, btw. Many in the community have heard the same nonsence gossip we have heard here on this site. IMO

Sorry but I will respectfully disagree on that....most who are in the loop (In Sarnia)..and NP was so well loved with so many friends know the basics..not everything..but alot more then SOME of the rumors on here..I said I would add an IMHO..so I will....but the people I talk to (in the same field and others related to the field) have basically said the same thing

I remember all the rumors in the Stafford case. I did hear how poor little Tori was murdered well before Trial (not here) It was spot on. Likely due to the purchases made by TLM en route to the murder scene it was easier to substantiate.

folks... stop discussing rumors. They are not allowed here...

:nurse:

I'm thinking there was no cab ride, here's why:

IF NP managed to flag down a cab, would logic not way that she would then get it and be driven directly to her place of dwelling, her address?? According to a local, she "just wanted to go home". She would have been driven to her doorstep, hopped out and tucked herself into bed. Why would she go on a tour of the city at this hour.. has anyone else thought this? JMO

Morning everyone.....I am new to this site just by sleuthing since Saturday and have read all the posts from the beginning, and want to commend the people on here as IMO this site lead MSM to reporting about the site FL. I was not one of the brave souls that signed up on FL and give kudos to who did. I live in Eastern Ontario and followed the news when Jessica Lloyd went missing to when they made the arrest of RW (hate to even print his initials). I now wonder if he may have been a member on FL or a similiar site.

Just wanted to say a couple things about the MSM at that time, we seen a lot of disturbing things broadcasted and timelines while he was in custody. IMO maybe because two people are involved in this crime they have to be more careful on what is published.

The cab story just doesn't sound right to me as i am wondering how MM & TB would have met up with her if she was dropped at someones residence or did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx