GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the internet..there is much more 'couple crime"-....Before the internet ..I believe if you wanted to meet someone in these circles you would have to attend a kink party or something....People just...wouldnt approach each other on the street and say..Hi Im Dave Im into rape and torture..having the internet..you can hide your identity...with this hidden you can be way more open and forthcoming in BDSM chatrooms....The evil in people will always be there..but now they can be introduced to others quite quickly..thats a bad bad way to ramp up each others fantasies..especially if you talk about it night after night...I bet it started to consume them till no end

could you imagine dressing up all as furries was it and going to a party lmaoooooooooooooooooo

JMO, but because NP's body was located on Mandaumin...which runs into BG where NP's parents live, could it be that she did in fact accept a ride from them in Sarnia and maybe MM and TB said they would give her ride out there? It was mentioned more than once that NP called her parents to ask for a ride, and because they had been drinking themselves (being new years eve and all) they could not pick her up so she had to make alternate arrangements. I know NP lived in Courtright, but her parents house in BG would be closer to get a ride to for the night. All of this JMO, but with body being found out that way, they may have tried to make it appear to her that they were giving her a ride there but had planned to stop out in the middle of nowhere and do whatever it is they did. I know the Sarnia, Petrolia, and BG are very well, it is very isolated out there and strangely on the way to the town her parents live. MOO.

The area on Mandaumin Rd where NP was found is not on the way to Brights Grove. Not even close to BG.

The only question I have with that would be.....Telling some one would make it hearsay??? I dont think the LE would drop a first degree murder charge on something like that..they had to have real evidence to drop that charge on them..IMHO

The hearsay could have led to actual evidence perhaps.

Good night folks. I hope we get a little more information from legitimate sources tomorrow. RIP NP

Perhaps you are correct. But I don't claim to read the mind set of these so called experts that would comment on a case they have no knowledge of. These "experts" often come forward during these tragic events. I don't know one single professional that would make blanket statements on a case this serious. MOO. I would certainly never put my name or credentials on a claim that was based primarily on my own biases. JMO. It just unprofessional and unethical. MOO

Who said this expert commented SPECIFICALLY on this case? I don't get the impression that he did at all. Perhaps you should read what he actually stated when interviewed, which is here (here is URL to article: http://www.lfpress.com/2013/01/07/teacher-case-exposes-internets-sinister-side):

"In some instances, acting out a fantasy with a paid or consenting partner, prior to committing a sexual crime with a stranger, can be a part of the evolutionary process between fantasy and violence,” said retired OPP criminal profiler Jim Van Allan, who now runs Behavioural Sciences Solutions Group Inc.

“Some offenders ‘role play’ as a behavioural tryout or rehearsal of a planned crime.

This guy isn't some amateur hack who took a few abnormal psychology classes back in college - I'd say his years of past experience make him more than qualified to have made the comment that he did above........and if you read it you'll see where he stated "in some cases." He did not say "in ALL cases" or "in THIS case." <modsnip> Who better able to comment than someone who was a criminal profiler.

<modsnip>. IMHO.

no one take offense to this but
facts as reported by LE and msm -- there are no other items listed here

np last seen btw 2 - 230 am going south on christina towards wellington
jan 1st/jan 2nd picture taken of unusual tracks spot on side of road -was reported to LE=search began there on the 2nd road closed for several days
jan 2nd search begins at 9am all meet @ tim hortons in Sarnia
jan 2nd roughly 1030am body found near where picture taken - unidentified
jan 2nd LE states they found np
jan 3rd confirmed and state suspicious --The death is being treated as suspicious, and Sarnia police and the OPP are working together on the investigation.
jan 3rd confirmed it's np --In a media release on Thursday, Lambton OPP confirmed the body is that of Paquette.
jan 4th fl accounts discovered hit news a few days later, no comment from LE
jan 4th announced arrested in London for 1st degree murder of np that arrest occurred on jan 4th
jan 4th search of both residences in Sarnia being investigated (MM and TB at Proctor and Cobden St) Cobden taped off evening of the 3rd
jan 4th awaiting results of COD = stated this will not be released to the public as part of the evidence
jan 5th 1st appearance in court MM lawyer states "severe injuries' to his clients hands
jan 5th no mention of lawyer or status of TB
jan 8th msm report jan 10th appearance will occur in London
jan 10th next schedule court appearance for both accused MM and TB

no rumors or hearsay in this timeline or 'credible person'

Like I said earlier. Great free advertising for this guy. A private business person getting his name out there. Nice. JMO. Believe what you like.

Thanks. I believe what the profiler says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dibbledabble