GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get kind of mad that they are so worried about the perps rights. I think we need to be a little more concerned with the victims rights.

I get kind of mad that they are so worried about the perps rights. I think we need to be a little more concerned with the victims rights.

I agree,I'm pretty sure over here you are tried within a year for whatever you are charged with.

I hate to think how noelles family feel during this long wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noelle would have been 30 today, may she rest in peace knowing her family has done so much good in her name.

Noelle's gift became a registered charity this fall.

I am so happy to hear this.

MSM reports that she was led by knife into the woodlot, raped and attacked with knives. May she be able to rest in peace now.

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/12/18/m...|+The+London+Free+Press#.VnQwuT3CvpA.facebook

Live feed attatched to this link. Has been remanded until January for sentencing. They will both do Life.

1st degree Murder Definition: A culpable homicide that is planned and deliberate — both aspects must be demonstrated in order for the homicide to be considered first-degree murder.

Some homicides are automatically considered first-degree murder — even if they were not intentional or planned:

The killing of a police officer or prison employee on duty.

A killing committed in the course of one of the following offences: hijacking, sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, forcible confinement, hostage taking, terrorism, intimidation,criminal harassment, any offence committed on behalf of a criminal organization.

Sentence: First -degree murder carries an automatic life sentence with no possibility of parole for 25 years. Offenders who are paroled remain on parole for the rest of their life, even after their release from prison, meaning they must report to a parole officer and are subject to the conditions of their parole. If they break the conditions of their release, they are sent directly back to prison without a hearing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/murder-vs-manslaughter-1.1155132

So horrible. But we knew this was the case. Sick people in this world. RIP Noelle

I am a little gobsmacked that they plead guilty. I didn't think they had the guts for that after moving trial locations , etc.

It is not over for the family but this is a little bit of peace as the third anniversary of her death approaches.

I think that they got busted passing each other letters while in jail was also going to be used against them too. SMDH. Sick.

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/12/18/m...|+The+London+Free+Press#.VnQwuT3CvpA.facebook

Live feed attatched to this link. Has been remanded until January for sentencing. They will both do Life.

1st degree Murder Definition: A culpable homicide that is planned and deliberate — both aspects must be demonstrated in order for the homicide to be considered first-degree murder.

Some homicides are automatically considered first-degree murder — even if they were not intentional or planned:

The killing of a police officer or prison employee on duty.

A killing committed in the course of one of the following offences: hijacking, sexual assault, sexual assault with a weapon, aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, forcible confinement, hostage taking, terrorism, intimidation,criminal harassment, any offence committed on behalf of a criminal organization.

Sentence: First -degree murder carries an automatic life sentence with no possibility of parole for 25 years. Offenders who are paroled remain on parole for the rest of their life, even after their release from prison, meaning they must report to a parole officer and are subject to the conditions of their parole. If they break the conditions of their release, they are sent directly back to prison without a hearing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/murder-vs-manslaughter-1.1155132

Been following this case since we searched for NP downtown Sarnia, after she was abducted. The news article also made me realize that she was abducted very very close to where I live. Too close. In fact probably across the street. I feel for her sisters as I grew up with them. Hope they and their family can now Find peace.

As for the methods of murder in this case, I won't glorify them. I would really love to see more focus on the missing Canadian woman Emma Fillipoff from Perth, Ontario... Who has a thread on WS and needs to be found. Again everything is My Own Opinion.

I am thankful that they plead guilty. Now the family won't have to go through the uncertainty and rigours of the trial.

I still remember following this case 3 years ago, as I relaxed on New Year's day (being the fortunate person that I am) ...and so devastated when Noelle was found. I'm just a stranger. I can't imagine what her loved ones have gone through.

So glad that Noelle's memory lives on in such a positive way through her charity. That is what I will focus on this holiday season.

I am sitting here on the third anniversary of the eve of Noelle's disappearance.

I am watching people from the region change their facebook profile pictures to the candle for Noelle. Her death has affected us all so much.

Please, implore your friends to make sure their friends get home safe. This was a random act. Random. Could have been any of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back