GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Damn! I sit here now...comfortably with my family...and remember when Noelle disappeared. A New Year's celebration that didn't go anywhere positive!

My thoughts are with Noelle's loved ones at this time of year.

WTH?

In early December, they started talking about abducting, raping and killing a teenage girl.

“We should make it like a routine kind of thing where we just approach random girls to get used to it,” she wrote to MacGregor.

“We can start next week babe,” she added

Bogdanovich went to a Home Hardware store in Sarnia and bought a knife that would ultimately become one of the murder weapons.

She assembled a group of online photos of local girls she found on Facebook, and on MacGregor’s 19th birthday she transferred them to a digital picture frame as a gift. The frame was in his backpack when he was arrested.

http://www.theobserver.ca/2016/01/0...ebsite-for-people-interested-in-sadomasochism

thanks for the links Jubes. Both are seriously disgusting. Tanya really surprises me, that she had photos of dead women in the woods on her phone. WTF?

no problem, I am sure the details are far from over thou ..... they have sentencing starting Feb. 10th so I'm sure there will be morestuff come out still....

They should be giving their statement of facts as well. One for each of them. They had a teen girl in mind but she "wasn't available." I wonder if Tanya was "friends" with her. How scary. She can't play the victim either like Karla Homolka did either.

Yea she seems to be the brains behind the whole thing! I'd like to know who they had in mind as a target too!

It's good that they're off the streets though it's sad they couldn't have been caught before they killed Noelle.. Sick &^@#$

Omg! 😲 This reads like a horror story. So insane in every which way. It's crazy how these degenerates find each other.
She was/is a mother of 3 children. I don't understand how can this type of thinking is ok. Stunned

I just read both articles......cheese and flippin' rice :scared::gaah::hills:

This case is particularly hard for me. My husband is a Paquette relation through his father, and both he and his daughter look so much like Noelle it's scarey. His older daughter could almost be her twin in looks. I pray for her family and friends and admire the focus they've placed on charity made on behalf of Noelle. Out of their grief, much good is created.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee
Back