Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing & Murdered Unsolved cases of Indigenous Women & Girls
The case of Rhonda Laureen Running Bird

http://www.cbc.ca/missingandmurdered/mmiw/profile/rhonda-laureen-running-bird
Crowchild said an officer said her daughter, who was Blackfoot and from SikSika First Nation, was likely "drunk in Edmonton" and not lost in the woods north of Sundre, where searches were underway.

Bumping for Rhonda, for the many missing & murdered indigenous women, & for all victims of domestic violence.

That statement by an RCMP officer to the mother of this missing woman is incredibly egregious imo. Seems to be somewhat typical of statements by RCMP officers in the cases of missing indigenous women - I no longer have respect for this force or it's current and past leadership.

This statement, part of the same link above, is as reflective of the RCMP in such cases as the 'likley drunk in Edmonton' statement -

"We found her shoe, her wallet, but [RCMP officers] said, 'It's not hers,'" said Crowchild.

http://www.cbc.ca/missingandmurdered/mmiw/profile/rhonda-laureen-running-bird

How exactly did the RCMP officer(s) know the items were not Rhonda's? Because her common-law husband said they weren't hers? Zero investigative effort here imo. If the common-law husbands sister went along on this hunting trip, is she too frightened to tell what happened?

Would like to see the new PM replace the current RCMP Commissioner with a woman - one who has never been a cop of any kind - rather one that can run a large organization of people and deliver the goods.

She had a ****ing colostomy bag. No, you do not send her to get help.

I have been reading about this case but it is still not clear to me she fled? What happened I still don't understand, could someone summarize the case for me the doe network is very rare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back