CANADA CANADA - ROBERT PICKTON, Pig Farm Killer, Vancouver, 1990'S

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I didn't know this or if I did, I forgot:

“Obviously, Mr. Pickton has caused a lot of pain for many people," Shenher said, The Province reports. "Unfortunately, all an attack like this serves to do is further thwart the truth of this case from being told so that all the remaining perpetrators could be brought to justice. It’s been an open secret for more than 20 years that these murders were not committed solely by the hands of Robert Pickton.”

I didn't know this or if I did, I forgot:

“Obviously, Mr. Pickton has caused a lot of pain for many people," Shenher said, The Province reports. "Unfortunately, all an attack like this serves to do is further thwart the truth of this case from being told so that all the remaining perpetrators could be brought to justice. It’s been an open secret for more than 20 years that these murders were not committed solely by the hands of Robert Pickton.”
His brother and three friends were “investigated” and linked via evidence but not ultimately charged.

About his associates:
“There were always questions about his brother Dave, who lived on the same Port Coquitlam farm as the accused and whose bedroom contained multiple sex toys, including one bearing the DNA of an unidentified woman whose DNA was also found in one of the slaughterhouse freezers.”

The following are his friends:
“Ellingsen was arrested because information she gave to police in August 1999 about seeing a butchered body in Pickton’s slaughterhouse ”

“The jury heard that a bandsaw seized by police from Casanova’s Surrey home bore human DNA, but not enough to determine to whom it belonged”

“Taylor’s DNA was found on or near items linked to the murder victims on Pickton’s property, ”

His brother and three friends were “investigated” and linked via evidence but not ultimately charged.

About his associates:
“There were always questions about his brother Dave, who lived on the same Port Coquitlam farm as the accused and whose bedroom contained multiple sex toys, including one bearing the DNA of an unidentified woman whose DNA was also found in one of the slaughterhouse freezers.”

“Ellingsen was arrested because information she gave to police in August 1999 about seeing a butchered body in Pickton’s slaughterhouse ”

“The jury heard that a bandsaw seized by police from Casanova’s Surrey home bore human DNA, but not enough to determine to whom it belonged”

“Taylor’s DNA was found on or near items linked to the murder victims on Pickton’s property, ”

Dave P's possible involvement is impossible to ignore. Dinah Taylor is also closely linked to some important evidence. Neither has or likely ever will cooperate with police.

About his associates:

!!!!!
omg

I'm with the premier on this one. And the rest of humanity.

Family friend of ours is a forensic scientist and was one of the team that worked on this case as part of the aftermath and later inquiry. That person's life has never been the same since.

we think of the victims, the family members, the first responders ... we don't usually think about the effect on all the others involved in the case

A toothbrush up the nose? :oops::oops:
According to a report from CTV News: "The guy that assaulted him stabbed him first with a toothbrush in the neck, and then he broke a broom handle," Rick Frey told CTV News on Friday, recounting allegations shared by his lawyer. "And when you break something like a broom handle, you always get a sharp end, and so he took the sharp end and he stuck it into his nose, up into his skull." "

Bolded by me.
Rick Frey is a family member of one of the 6 victims.

www.ctvnews.ca/canada/robert-pickton-stabbed-with-toothbrush-and-broken-broom-handle-victim-s-family-1.6909626

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back