GUILTY Canada - Rori Hache, 18, pregnant, found deceased, Oshawa, Ont, 29 Aug 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know, I feel so badly for Shanan Dionne, however she is so far off the mark in some of her statements. I highly doubt that strong is getting any preferential treatment, and surely not because of any fear that something might happen to him. For those that haven't been to a courthouse lately, entry is similar to going through a security check at an airport. At the Millard/Smich trial, people were screened at the front door, then again at the entry to the courtroom. Nothing is going to happen to this guy and anybody who even thought of attempting it would be nuts. As for Strong not being charged with murder, would she prefer that cops rush the charge before their investigation is complete? Doing so would only increase the chances of an unsuccessful prosecution. Strong is in custody, he's not going anywhere anytime soon. There is simply no reason to rush the process.

Rori's family has very close ties to the Hells Angels, and there has been very open talk on social media about .... umm... his continued health. LE is most definitely is concerned about keeping him alive through the trial. And Strong is very much aware of safety issues...

Harley Guindon says he could sense his niece Rori Hache was too afraid to talk when he hugged her one last time in late August.
-snip-
That hug left him feeling oddly helpless, Guindon said. That’s an odd feeling for him. He’s a Hells Angel biker with a lengthy jail and prison record for drug offenses and a tattoo on his back announces his fight record while behind bars - 41 wins and no losses.

His father Bernie Guindon, 75, boxed internationally for Canada and was founder of the Satan’s Choice Motorcycle Club in the 1960s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...o-talk-before-she-disappeared-uncle-says.html

Strong declined to appear in person in Oshawa due to “security concerns,” a duty counsel lawyer told court.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...ppearance-by-video-due-to-security-concerns-/

While he did not make an outright declaration Tuesday, Strong gave an indication he may be considering waiving his bail hearing.

“I don’t think that would really be a good idea for me,” said Strong, who in the past expressed “security concerns” about returning to Oshawa to appear in court in person.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...rori-hache-case-to-make-call-on-bail-hearing/

And... A link to the Durham News Facebook, with a number of pertinent comments about his safety...
https://m.facebook.com/newsdurham/posts/2035664803141048

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You know, I feel so badly for Shanan Dionne, however she is so far off the mark in some of her statements. I highly doubt that strong is getting any preferential treatment, and surely not because of any fear that something might happen to him. For those that haven't been to a courthouse lately, entry is similar to going through a security check at an airport. At the Millard/Smich trial, people were screened at the front door, then again at the entry to the courtroom. Nothing is going to happen to this guy and anybody who even thought of attempting it would be nuts. As for Strong not being charged with murder, would she prefer that cops rush the charge before their investigation is complete? Doing so would only increase the chances of an unsuccessful prosecution. Strong is in custody, he's not going anywhere anytime soon. There is simply no reason to rush the process.
Bbm. Except we now have set dates for a preliminary hearing. So yeah, I'd be worried too if I were in her shoes. Actually, I'm concerned and I'm not even in her shoes...

Rori's family has very close ties to the Hells Angels, and there has been very open talk on social media about .... umm... his continued health. LE is most definitely is concerned about keeping him alive through the trial. And Strong is very much aware of safety issues...

Harley Guindon says he could sense his niece Rori Hache was too afraid to talk when he hugged her one last time in late August.
-snip-
That hug left him feeling oddly helpless, Guindon said. That’s an odd feeling for him. He’s a Hells Angel biker with a lengthy jail and prison record for drug offenses and a tattoo on his back announces his fight record while behind bars - 41 wins and no losses.

His father Bernie Guindon, 75, boxed internationally for Canada and was founder of the Satan’s Choice Motorcycle Club in the 1960s.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...o-talk-before-she-disappeared-uncle-says.html

Strong declined to appear in person in Oshawa due to “security concerns,” a duty counsel lawyer told court.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...ppearance-by-video-due-to-security-concerns-/

While he did not make an outright declaration Tuesday, Strong gave an indication he may be considering waiving his bail hearing.

“I don’t think that would really be a good idea for me,” said Strong, who in the past expressed “security concerns” about returning to Oshawa to appear in court in person.

https://www.durhamregion.com/news-s...rori-hache-case-to-make-call-on-bail-hearing/

And... A link to the Durham News Facebook, with a number of pertinent comments about his safety...
https://m.facebook.com/newsdurham/posts/2035664803141048

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not saying Strong isn't worried for his safety, he's saying that but I believe he's just in no hurry to face Rori's family and a community that despises him. However, I don't think that LE has any concerns at all about getting him to court safely, otherwise they wouldn't be announcing when he's going to be making his first in court appearance. There have been plenty of bad guys out there and I can't recall one in the GTA that has ever been assassinated while making a court appearance. This is real life, not HBO.

Bbm. Except we now have set dates for a preliminary hearing. So yeah, I'd be worried too if I were in her shoes. Actually, I'm concerned and I'm not even in her shoes...

Worried about what? This guy probably won't go to trial for at least a year and he'll likely be sentenced to five more. What difference does it make if the murder charge comes today, next month or next year?

Worried about what? This guy probably won't go to trial for at least a year and he'll likely be sentenced to five more. What difference does it make if the murder charge comes today, next month or next year?
I think she's worried that it won't come at all? That's an understandable concern.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-news/torso-dismemberment-suspect-canned-twice-from-film-sets
April 22 2018
The man accused in the sick dismemberment of Oshawa teen Rori Hache was a “bizarre creep” who was twice canned from his film security jobs, the Toronto Sun has learned.

Adam Strong, 46, is charged with improper/indecent interference with a dead body in the dismemberment of Rori Hache, 18.

Hache was pregnant when she vanished from downtown Oshawa on Aug. 27, 2017.
I noticed him the first time I encountered him on a film set,” the man said. “A lunch room was set up and it was being catered by a restaurant. But before anyone could go through the line, there was Adam loading up enough food for 12 people into containers.”
Strong’s attitude grated on co-workers. Not to mention his dishevelled appearance and poor personal hygiene.

Strong has been charged with indecent interference with a dead body. None of the allegations have been proven in court.

It’s still unclear how Hache died.

Has Darlene Powell been found?

Darlene Powell was located safely last month after being reported missing over a year earlier.

Durham police said Wednesday that Darlene Powell, who went missing in early 2017, is safe.

Powell, 50, of no fixed address, went missing in February of 2017 and in May of that year police issued a public appeal for information on her whereabouts.

Police aren’t at liberty to discuss the circumstances of Powell’s whereabouts in the intervening months, said Const. George Tudos.

“We can’t discuss where she was located,” Tudos said. “She doesn’t want that information disclosed.”

Oshawa woman missing since 2017 found safe

Police investigators return to Oshawa McMillan Drive home where Rori Hache’s remains found

Police investigators return to Oshawa McMillan Drive home where Rori Hache’s remains found
Police planning press conference Tuesday to address Rori Hache case

July 9, 2018

"OSHAWA — The Durham police forensics unit was back on scene at a McMillan Drive home where the remains of Oshawa teen Rori Hache were discovered last December.

On Monday June 9, the home was taped off with the forensics unit van parked out front along with other police vehicles.

“We can confirm that we are on scene however we’re not able to get into details until tomorrow’s press conference as to what we’re doing back there,” said Const. George Tudos, adding that a press conference was planned for Tuesday morning at 11:30 a.m."

Wow. Another missing girl's DNA was found along with Rori's. Matches missing girl Candace Fitzpatrick (sp), missing since 2008. Unknown DNA determined in april. Police went through missing reports from the area. Ugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?
Back