Identified! Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022 - Neveah Tucker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is there a way to test for possible Covid after death?
if death was recent, definitely! we use the normal nasopharnygeal swab. once time has passed* and decomp sets in... i really doubt it. covid can survive on surfaces for several days (ive heard up to 28 days but idk what the conditions were) so i assume in a body, it would also act as a fomite and degenerate eventually. the presence of all that decomp bacteria might also make such tests invalid.
* i believe LE believe she died up to a year prior to being found

I just read through the case, and... Wow. It sounds like Neveah was doing well in foster care and her foster parents offered to continue to help the bio mom with her needs even after Neveah was returned to her care.
I also don't believe the mom's story for a second. I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't been charged with something, even if authorities 100% believe her.

I just read through the case, and... Wow. It sounds like Neveah was doing well in foster care and her foster parents offered to continue to help the bio mom with her needs even after Neveah was returned to her care.
I also don't believe the mom's story for a second. I'm genuinely shocked she hasn't been charged with something, even if authorities 100% believe her.
Completely agree! Just WOW. Sad really but.........I'm speechless.

I agree! It was such a difficult read. I don’t believe her story and I CANT believe no one has been charged. Or at least some kind of attempt to find “Mary and John from Tim Hortons”? Maybe the fact the police haven’t tried to find the Tim Hortons people is because they know those people didn’t exist. I’m not sure. It was shocking to read this and think wait what… this is the same girl from Rosedale who they found?

Edit: also this explains why they mention the 2021 date as possibly when she died because they last saw her alive June 2021 (CAS)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back