Identified! Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022 - Neveah Tucker

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

This case seems to be related and seems to show the mother of the girl identified as NV in the court docs giving explaination of what her alibi was and why she didn’t come forward. It’s quite suspect to hear. Take a read!
Thank you so much for finding and posting the canlii link. It clears up so many mysteries.

Neveah’s remains were wrapped in a baby blanket, a garbage bag and then a colourful fabric. I think those items might lead back to the mother, imo. In the canlii document it said that Neveah was found with her favourite blanket. (My guess is the blanket with butterflies). I had the impression a mother had wrapped her remains and now I think that more than ever.
I don’t see strangers taking the effort to wrap the remains with care the way Neveah was, imo. And then taking the huge risk of moving the remains from where they had been stored only to place them in a private dumpster on someone’s driveway.

Front page pic. and a full 3 pages in today's hard copy newspaper.
1724498612855.png
By Wendy GillisCrime Reporter, and Jennifer PagliaroCrime Reporter

'For 14 months, she was a ghost.
No name. No story. Not even a missing person’s report.
And so she was defined by a contractor’s unthinkable discovery on a cloudy spring day in 2022, in one of Toronto’s richest postal codes, steps from some of the city’s most lavish homes. There, wrapped in blankets and placed in a cherry red disposal bin, were the decomposed remains of a child.
The girl in the Rosedale dumpster.'

Front page pic. and a full 3 pages in today's hard copy newspaper.
View attachment 526585
By Wendy GillisCrime Reporter, and Jennifer PagliaroCrime Reporter

'For 14 months, she was a ghost.
No name. No story. Not even a missing person’s report.
And so she was defined by a contractor’s unthinkable discovery on a cloudy spring day in 2022, in one of Toronto’s richest postal codes, steps from some of the city’s most lavish homes. There, wrapped in blankets and placed in a cherry red disposal bin, were the decomposed remains of a child.
The girl in the Rosedale dumpster.'
Can anyone with a subscription let us know if there's any new information? There's a paywall for me, and buying a hard copy from Australia isn't really a practical option. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarleyMahem
Back