Found Deceased Canada - Ryan Thiessen, 28, Toronto, 8 Feb 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.durhamradionews.com/archives/108515
A 28-year-old Ajax man has been missing since Thursday.

Durham police say Ryan Thiessen was last seen leaving work in Toronto in his dark grey 2016 Toyota Corolla. The vehicle has the license plate BYHW687.

Thiessen is described as white, 200 lbs, with a large build, light brown hair, and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a 3/4 length navy coat.
Anyone with information is to call police at 1-888-579-1520 ext. 2526.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Ryan-THIESSEN-634x312.jpg
    Ryan-THIESSEN-634x312.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 259
https://www.metalworksinstitute.com...onal-sound-business-studio-production-major-2
attachment.php

Ryan Thiessen graduated from Metalworks Institute’s two-year Professional Sound and Business – Studio Production Major Program in 2014. Shortly after completing the program he began working as an intern for Multi-JUNO Award winning and GRAMMY – Nominated Canadian Producer Gavin Brown and fellow Metalworks graduate David Mohacsi (2008) over at Noble Street Studios in Toronto. Ryan is responsible for assisting with setup for various studio sessions and editing of recorded material, as well as making sure the artists have everything they need. Some of the gear at the studio includes, Solid State Logic 4056 E/G Console, Neve BCM 10 and Mytek A/D Converters.

Since beginning the internship Ryan has had the opportunity to assist with studio setups for Three Days Grace, Walk Off The Earth, Kevin Hearn and much more. He has also worked on editing for Dear Rouge, Stars, Lee Harvey Osmond, Kevin Hearn and the Abrams Brothers. Working alongside Gavin and David at Noble Street Studios, Ryan has gained valuable experience and knowledge editing sessions, setting up studio equipment and working with artists.

Attachments

• Ryan-Thiessen-.jpg
    Ryan-Thiessen-.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 251
https://www.durhamregion.com/news-story/8129961-police-search-for-missing-ajax-man/
On Thursday, Feb. 8, at around 1 p.m., Ryan Thiessen, 28, was last seen leaving his workplace in Toronto in his 2016 Toyota Corolla. He has not communicated with any family members about his whereabouts and this is out of character for him.
Anyone with information about his location is asked to contact their local police service. In Durham Region, please call D/Const. Azzano of West Division criminal investigation bureau at 1-888-579-1520 ext. 2526.

Anonymous information can be sent to Durham Regional Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.durhamregionalcrimestoppers.ca and tipsters may be eligible for a $2,000 cash reward.

Facebook
Missing and Not Forgotten

MISSING PERSON

I desperately need your help. My brother has been missing since Feb 8th at 1:00pm. He works in the west end of Toronto and lives in Ajax.

We have filed a missing persons report, have looked on foot in areas that we think he might be, called friends, shelters and hospitals to no avail.

I am asking for you all to keep an eye out for him and call 905-925-6996 or 905-239-7773 or call the police.
His name is Ryan Thiessen. He is 6’1, 210 lbs, brown hair, and clean shaven. He drives a 2016 Grey Toyota Corolla with the license plate BYHW687.

I am hoping for a miracle, if there is any advise you have to help aid in the search, it would be greatly appreciated.

Last seen at Long and McQuade at 3:00pm on Feb 8th- picture included

UPDATE AT FEB 12th 1:13pm: Still missing. Please continue to share.
rbbm.

Another person goes missing with their vehicle sounds similar to the Eugene Kim case.

Seeing some posts online that Ryan was found deceased. Not sure what I can post here.

Very sad loss for Ryan`s family, friends and community, had hoped for a better outcome.

Police don't say if he was found dead in his home or outside in a public area.

Is there any more information on this case? Such little details. All I know is that he was found deceased. So very sad, RIP Ryan.

Is there any more information on this case? Such little details. All I know is that he was found deceased. So very sad, RIP Ryan.

Was a cause of death released by the medical examiner. I don't want to speculate on the COD but 28yo is too young to die of natural causes.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/oshawa-on/ryan-thiessen-7762411
[h=1]Ryan Eliot Thiessen[/h] [h=6]7 February , 1990 – 8 February , 2018[/h]
ryan-thiessen-oshawa-on-obituary.jpg

Play Tribute Movie THIESSEN, Ryan Eliot It is with great sadness, Ryan’s family announces his passing on February 8th, 2018. Loving son of Wayne and Lori. Beloved brother of Hilary. Adored grandson of Chester and Marilyn Lukasik and the late Al and Helen Thiessen. Cherished nephew of Mark and Jane Lukasik (Ryan’s Godparents), Chris and Carol Lukasik, Faith Donnelly and the late Ted Donnelly, Paul and Linda Thiessen, Gary and Chris Thiessen. Ryan will also be sadly missed by his 12 cousins, his family, friends and his beloved dog Carmen. Visitation will be held at OSHAWA FUNERAL HOME, 847 King Street West, (905-721-1234) on Thursday February 22nd from 2 – 4 & 6 – 8 p.m. Funeral Service will be held at WESTMINSTER UNITED CHURCH (1850 Rossland Rd. E, Whitby), on Friday February 23rd at 1:00 p.m. Memorial donations to Lakeridge Health Foundation - Mental Health would be appreciated. Online condolences may be made at www.oshawafuneralhome.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back