Found Deceased Canada - Shaelene Keeler Bell, 23, mom of 2, car found, Chilliwack BC, 30 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://rdnewsnow.com/2021/05/21/sylvan-lake-woman-continues-months-long-search-for-missing-sister/
“……Bell-Pollard last spoke with her sister on Jan. 28. She says a website (www.shaebell.com) has now been created for her missing sister, which lays out a timeline of Shaelene’s movements following that conversation, and since her disappearance……

……One theory of note on the website, is that Shaelene’s vehicle was located about 200 metres from a house of the 12 Tribes Church, described on the site as a Christian fundamentalist organization which requires you to give up everything and restart a completely new life in their community with the promises of a better one.

Bell-Pollard, however, isn’t sold on the theory that her sister has joined the 12 Tribes.

“I don’t believe they are known to kidnap people, but they are, I believe, known to brainwash them, and I guess from what I’ve read, you have to give up everything to join them,” she explains. “And the connection is where her car was found, there’s supposedly two different 12 Tribes homes in the area and her car was found almost right beside one of them. I couldn’t see her giving up everything, especially when she had just bought a new car.

I could see her self harming though, considering her history according to mom.

Bell-Pollard admits her sister’s disappearance is heartbreaking and frustrating….”

The new car bothers me. Before she worked for Primerica she was a health care aide. That's usually someone who is woefully underpaid for what they do. Barely above minimum wage here in Canada.

But then she went to work for Primerica. Primerica, although they deny it, has been characterized as a pyramid scheme, a multi level marketing business, where new hires are sold on the idea they will make thousands and thousands of dollars when in reality they earn very little unless they can somehow rope a lot of other people they manage at a higher tier to flog sales that they'll make a commission from. So with Covid hitting, making a serious dent in any potential sales she could make coupled with payments she can ill afford, I'm not surprised she was struggling mentally.

I'm not sure if she would abandon her children to join 12 Tribes and leave her worries behind.

Celebration of life planned for Shaelene Bell of Chilliwack - Abbotsford News

A celebration of life will be taking place this weekend for a 23-year-old Chilliwack mother whose body was found more than four months after she went missing.

Shaelene Keeler Bell’s celebration of life takes place Saturday (June 26) and will be livestreamed on social media.

Although the event itself will be private, the family has decided to let the public watch it online since so many people in the community gathered to help find her and continued to follow and support the ongoing search for months, said Bell’s mother, Alina Durham.

Saturday’s event will be livestreamed via the “Help find Shaelene Bell – Missing from Chilliwack BC” Facebook page starting at about 2:15 p.m.

Her poor mom. I feel all the indicators were there for someone who was undergoing a severe mental health crisis. It is so hard for a family member who has never given up hope to find their daughter to realize there will never be a cut and dried conclusion to her death.

Although 'undetermined' doesn't really give closure, I feel that Shaelene was overcome with the stressors of having a child in hospital for most of their life, a job that perhaps didn't provide the income she hoped for, and her burgeoning debt with the car just put her over the edge. Poor girl she really had a huge burden to bear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back