Found Safe Canada - Shammah Jolayemi, 14, Toronto, 4 Mar 2020 *abducted*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if the stepbrother has gang ties.

LE hasn't been in contact with him at this point as far as I know and he hasn't come forward. As of 15 minutes ago the News was reporting that they were still trying to get in touch with the Stepbrother. So he's either missing too or gone into hiding I'm thinking.

This could end VERY badly on all counts.

These Gangs are quite ruthless in west end Toronto. They think nothing of shooting children at the best of times and if they make a mistake and kill the wrong guy, they don't care.

MOO

My recall from presser:

-8:31 am calls made to 911 from witnesses of abduction

-police responded to calls and canvassed area, not aware it was Shammah as the victim

-Shammah abducted connected to his step-brother and $4 million cocaine deal/theft from summer of 2019

-burned car in Caledon is the suspect’s vehicle

-2 or 3 suspects

-they have made contact, the officer would not go into detail. Seems to be a hostage situation

-step brother left Toronto/Ontario after cocaine deal/theft last summer

More recall from presser:

-high-level cocaine dealers involved

-police believe Shammah is alive

-full force of the Toronto police is being put into this investigation

-Amber Alert remains in effect

-public asked to call 911 if Shammah is spotted. Appealing for any information from the public

-police appealed to his abductors to release him at a safe place; he’s a 14 year-old innocent child not related to the drug world or the cocaine deal/theft

Can anyone confirm if I heard this correctly? I think the officer said they’re in contact with the step-brother.

Contact has been made with the abductors (he wouldn’t elaborate).

He wouldn’t elaborate if demands have been made and Shammah’s condition is unknown.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceduck
Back