Canada- Sharif Rahman, owner of the Curry House restaurant, suffered brain injury after assault by 3 non-paying men, Owen Sound, Ontario, 17 Aug. '23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One interesting thing in there is that the cook said the bill was actually closer $150 (not $40), and that they didn’t come close to finishing their food before trying to leave.

Overall though, based on the facts available, this really sounds like a pretty standard dine and dash by three (possibly young and possibly drunk) guys that had an awful and tragic outcome. The lawyers interviewed seem mystified by what the OPP’s reason for the secrecy could be, and I’m just as confused.
They’ll have to explain, sooner or later. Mysteriousness will only generate suspicions and rumors. The only problem I see is if the person who actually stroke the deadly blow was a minor but now is an adult. Technically the fault lies with the oldest guy but what if he did not participate in the struggle? I think it might be the phase when the lawyers are negotiating the charges. If Rahman or his family knew the assailants before (which is not impossible; we really don’t know), it might complicate matters.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro
Back