CANADA - shooter in RCMP vehicle & uniform, 22 killed (plus perp), Portapique, NS, 18 April 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the wife, ex-wife, girlfriend, ex or common law wife, whomever she was, would tell the outside world what transpired. They have the ability to change voices, put people in dark rooms, what's the point of keeping silent? Her community certainly knew who she was.
I think we'd collectively feel better if we knew more and didn't have to fill in the blanks.

The point of being silent is that this is about their very private lives. Much as I might wish to know details some of these people could provide, there is no reason for them to sacrifice their privacy so that I can make more sense of the story.

Eventually, what we need to know in order to understand this, think about what might have changed it, and respond, will come out, relayed though more formal channels.

I think some people do refer to a long term common-law partner that way, e.g., "'So and So's wife'" meaning the common-law, especially when it has been a long term thing since at that point they are spouses under the law. My sense is that it is a reference to L, and not a reference to his ex-wife.

Even if the two had been married at one time, divorced and got back together based on his false promises of impeccable behaviour, quitting drinking, who knows maybe sought counselling etc, that wouldn’t be unusual, nothing wrong with that as sometimes people do change and it works out the second time around ....although obviously not in this case.

Not a lot of prior years for an ex wife or a marriage of any significant duration as this girlfriend apparently was from 20 years ago.

Nova Scotia shooting rampage by ‘quiet man’, Gabriel Wortman, now worst one in Canadian History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli