Canada - Sina Parsi, 32, found murdered, Toronto, Ont, 9 June 2015 - *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For those discussing the prices of various amounts of drugs, whats the theory?

SP went to Jane and Alliance to hopefully run into someone who would sell him $400 worth of drugs?
He happened to meet up with SC and CM and they said ya sure we have $400 worth of drugs come walk 7minutes with us to our apartment and we will get it for you...

So the three head to the apartment and?????

Whats the theory?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I thought that from the beginning. That someone had told him that park was a good place to score something (not sure what he was looking to score) and that he hung around there until he happened upon CM and SC, who saw an opportunity to rip him off. A couple of things led me away from that though. LE saying that SP and SC may have known each other through SC's "work", and the fact that they didn't have the dog with them when they walked back to the apt. I could see CM and SC out walking the dog in the park when they happened upon SP looking to score but it didn't make sense to me that they'd be out in the park without the dog unless they knew they were meeting someone and didn't want to bring the dog to the meeting for some reason.

MOO

I think SP had cell contact with these people.....before meeting. IMO this meeting was planned ahead of time.

An ounce of pot could be anywhere from $200 to $250 and a pound 2k-3k depending on various factors of course.
I live about 2 hours north of Toronto. An ounce of pot is at least 350 here. All depends on the area and supply.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Plan may have been to score some drugs to turn around and sell. Could be a robbery gone bad.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

In a nutshell IMO this is what we have so far...whether it be for drugs or sex (just based on time of night since nothing else usually happens at this time) I think until we hear from LE this is what happened. Of course if we could know about texts or emails we could rule this scenario out BUT I am gonna say SP went to the wooded area to randomly ask around for whatever he needed (he was seen walking by his truck at 11:30pm then we see him at 12:15 am) he ended up being told by SC and CM they could accommodate him and they said we just live 5 minutes away. I cannot see SP meeting them in the wooded area on purpose, then chatting for 25-30 minutes then decide to head to their apt. OR if texts were to show this was an arranged meeting...SC and CM showed up late after saying they would meet him near the woods...they could have been hesitant about going through with their plan and showed up late to meet SP or they were in apt going over how the plan was going to be carried out as Sp waited in the park from 11:30ish pm til midnight?? It is the 38/39 minutes from 11:30pm til we see them on camera at 12:16am that only texts may answer (like, hey we are just leaving now, or like hey I am here are you close?)...it was a 7 minute walk so what happened in the roughly 38 to 39 minutes between to sightings of SP?

I wonder what way does the incident relate to her job as stated below. I think Detective Mahoney accidentally let out this info and it is important to the case. If it is related to her job then perhaps it is not so much about drugs. She worked at Tim Hortons so they are either talking about that or the sex trade. I don't hear LE often describing sex trade as a person's job, but maybe in this case they don't want to hurt the grieving family. Could he have owned the TH (or had some interest in that location) that was closer to Woolner and was trying to get her a job there? But then why would he be taking out 400 dollars or was the 400 taken out by someone else? If what is said below is true at least we can confirm one thing that SP knew SC prior to that day and that it was through her work whether Timmies or another job.

"Police won't discuss much about the case of Sina Parsi — the Vaughan man who went missing and then whose body was found in a Toronto apartment — but they did let one detail out.

Det. Shawn Mahoney said the two suspects in the case, Sabrina Chouart, 27, and Clyde Marshall, 36, may have known Parsi through Chouart's work and the incident may relate to her job."

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...man-s-murder-may-have-known-him-through-work/

I still do not understand the parking location where SP ended up. Why not park in their visitor parking area or at that small strip mall right across the street from Jane and Woolner where the Pizza and Laundry place are? All I know if I am planning to go somewhere out of my element, the last thing I want to do is walk 7 minutes to get to my destination when I have a vehicle. If he needed $$, why not get it before he went to soccer? So while at soccer did SP get a text saying things were a go?? OR did he finally decide last minute while at soccer..."hey I am gonna do this" and just googled that this was the closest RBC in that area? If this was pre-planned through text by SC and CM , they would not want SP parked anywhere with in 100 feet of their building so they told him to park where he did. Again though this still does not make sense!! If I was told to park in this area then someone told me to meet them then they said lets walk to our place....I would say no, lets just drive there my truck is just right there. The fact that he walked away from his truck leads me to believe he either knew SC and felt somewhat comfortable or he was randomly looking to meet a connection in the woods. If this is all planned ahead of time there is no way anyone would park 7 to 8 minutes away from their destination. All I know after walking for 30 seconds and seeing no buildings in sight I would be going back to get my truck and tell them I will meet you there. Makes no sense at all!

I wonder what way does the incident relate to her job as stated below. I think Detective Mahoney accidentally let out this info and it is important to the case. If it is related to her job then perhaps it is not so much about drugs. She worked at Tim Hortons so they are either talking about that or the sex trade. I don't hear LE often describing sex trade as a person's job, but maybe in this case they don't want to hurt the grieving family. Could he have owned the TH (or had some interest in that location) that was closer to Woolner and was trying to get her a job there? But then why would he be taking out 400 dollars or was the 400 taken out by someone else? If what is said below is true at least we can confirm one thing that SP knew SC prior to that day and that it was through her work whether Timmies or another job.

"Police won't discuss much about the case of Sina Parsi — the Vaughan man who went missing and then whose body was found in a Toronto apartment — but they did let one detail out.

Det. Shawn Mahoney said the two suspects in the case, Sabrina Chouart, 27, and Clyde Marshall, 36, may have known Parsi through Chouart's work and the incident may relate to her job."

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...man-s-murder-may-have-known-him-through-work/
Yes this is all confusing and really since LE says things then say they didn't say it haha Det. M...and the reporting by news print and TV is horrible, since it seems fact checking is horrible in this day and age. All these news outlets want to beat each other to the punch and they all forget about integrity....so in this york region article you posted it says...His cellphone and wallet were left in his vehicle, found more than one city block away from the apartment in which he was discovered June 12. But then this article http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ouart-wanted-in-death-of-sina-parsi-1.3112483 it says...Parsi was not with the vehicle, but a passerby found his wallet nearby....so geniuses reporting with the aid of LE...which is it? Wallet in the vehicle or did a passerby find wallet nearby?

Help me out here websleuthers! So all I keep hearing or reading in the past 10 days is that SP's bank account was accessed after the fact, that $$ was taken out after the fact, that SP took out $400 then his account was accessed after the fact...between our Keystone Cops and our reporters (who believe they are reporters) because they have Twitter, a laptop, access to internet and some sort of degree...I do not know what to believe???? I will just link 2 reports but so far I have come across 2 reports saying SP withdrew $400 and 3 or 4 reports saying SP's account was accessed. http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/20...rder-of-sina-parsi-arrested-in-niagara-region Quote from this report...."The apartment is a short walk from the parking lot where SP's truck was found parked and the ATM where $400 was withdrawn from his account. SP's wallet was found in a wooded area nearby." http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/missing-v...-soccer-game-truck-and-wallet-found-1.2419122 Quote from this report..."Another security camera also shows SP entering a bank on the other side of the Tim Hortons just prior to that. Bank records show he withdrew $400." The first article makes it sound like someone else accessed SP's account otherwise they wouldn't have said $400 was withdrawn from his account....they a would have said HE withdrew...is this an editorial error, reporting error, or a fact? During all this...some reports say SP went to RBC atm then walked PAST his truck towards the wooded area and other reports say SP was seen getting out of his truck at 11:30pm and walking south on Jane St. Well I did hear RP say in TV interview that SP was last seen getting out of truck at 11:30pm and walking south on Jane st. I can only blame LE for this confusion whether SP did use atm first or not or if SP just walked past his truck etc. Exhibit A...Det. SM haha...how did he get promoted?

I just thought of something. We all know that Sina went to ATM and withdraw $400 before meeting with those two. What if that $400 withdrawal was not related to those two at all. Then it will change so many things as why he was there like to buy drugs and sex thing, right? We know Sina was self employee and had his business, what if he went there to meet this two after soccer and was going to meet them for any reasons, while he was there maybe he thought that he need some extra cash for next day work to buy some stuff so he went to bank and got $400 and then he went to meet these two for any other reason. That $400 maybe was withdraw for total something unrelated to these two person. What you guys think of this senerio? Because all friends and family known Sina as good person and no drug, no smoke, no drinking alcohol person and he also have such a lovely good looking wife. What if Sina used to go to SC job to drink coffee and meet her there and after Sina being repeating customer to Tim Hordon SC get to know him and see Sina has his own business and he is rich and making good money and more likely Sina give his business card to her. Then SC tell Marshall about him and he have lots of money and they get plan to rob money from her and run away. So later Sabrina tell Sina that Marshall looking for job and he wants to work for you and lets meet around 11:30pm. So Sina go there to talk with them and about 30 minutes they talk in park about the position and the pay and then they tell Sina OK let's go to our apartment and sign contract and write something in paper. Also the 2 nd video shows that Marshall is talking with Sina and with his hand he shows something like signing contract or something. So wen Sina goes inside the room then that's when they will try to rob him and get his knife out and tell Sina to give the pin number to the debet card. Then Sina don't tell the number and he start satabing him to get the pin out of him and after he finally get the pin he was stabbed multy times and he more likely lost lots of blood and it was too late and he died.

What everyone think of this senerio?

I just thought of something. We all know that Sina went to ATM and withdraw $400 before meeting with those two. What if that $400 withdrawal was not related to those two at all. Then it will change so many things as why he was there like to buy drugs and sex thing, right? We know Sina was self employee and had his business, what if he went there to meet this two after soccer and was going to meet them for any reasons, while he was there maybe he thought that he need some extra cash for next day work to buy some stuff so he went to bank and got $400 and then he went to meet these two for any other reason. That $400 maybe was withdraw for total something unrelated to these two person. What you guys think of this senerio? Because all friends and family known Sina as good person and no drug, no smoke, no drinking alcohol person and he also have such a lovely good looking wife. What if Sina used to go to SC job to drink coffee and meet her there and after Sina being repeating customer to Tim Hordon SC get to know him and see Sina has his own business and he is rich and making good money and more likely Sina give his business card to her. Then SC tell Marshall about him and he have lots of money and they get plan to rob money from her and run away. So later Sabrina tell Sina that Marshall looking for job and he wants to work for you and lets meet around 11:30pm. So Sina go there to talk with them and about 30 minutes they talk in park about the position and the pay and then they tell Sina OK let's go to our apartment and sign contract and write something in paper. Also the 2 nd video shows that Marshall is talking with Sina and with his hand he shows something like signing contract or something. So wen Sina goes inside the room then that's when they will try to rob him and get his knife out and tell Sina to give the pin number to the debet card. Then Sina don't tell the number and he start satabing him to get the pin out of him and after he finally get the pin he was stabbed multy times and he more likely lost lots of blood and it was too late and he died.

I would imagine the contact would be in a folder but Sina was not holding anything and that could have been signed at TH unless they were supposed to meet and CM said he left the paperwork at his apartment and invited Sina to pick it up there but then why the 400 dollar withdrawal? And why at midnight?

Another thing I was wondering since in that one report from det Mahoney regarding it being related to her work could it have been that SP met SC at her place of work they exchanged messages maybe more and then SC started to blackmail SP to tell his wife since both his and his wife's Facebook is open. And SC shut hers down or his hers shortly after the murder.

rbbm.

Any chance that SP may have won in the " Roll Up the Rim to win' TH campaign, possibly making him a target, imo?
https://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en

Hi Smasher...I am not so sure this is possible...Sure it is possible but unlikely I mean. I would think SP would wait til the next day to get $$ out if he did not need it for this meeting. Who really wants to make unnecessary stops at this time of night in unfamiliar territory? Maybe you can answer my previous posts???? Different reports say the following 1) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM 2) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM then after SP went missing his bank account was accessed. 3) $400 was taken from his account and his wallet was found nearby (making it sound like someone else took $400 from SP's account?) Which was it, do you know? 1, 2 or 3?

I know this is a lot but RP's brother (I think it is RP's brother) posted on FB the following

"Sina Parsi we are celebrating your birthday that you never attended on June,08. We are drinking but you aren't. I know you are waiting till your wife, Roya comes & we start drinking together. I hope you like the pictures, you should know we all love you. Thanks for always been there for me & guide me to the right direction all the time. I've been no one without your support. I wouldn't know who could I have been without you & your support. I love you buddy, Happy birthday again & again. Love youuu bekhodaaa I love youuuu, I hope you response to my msgs one day. Torokhooda bargard az vacation zood, I have to talk you about something important."

For someone who does not drink...why would his brother-in-law make reference to them drinking together? Just curious and confused.

Very possible scenario, imo.

Did SP know he was in a life threatening situation once he was inside their apartment and intentionally give them his PIN knowing they would then go to an ATM, knowing they would be caught on surveillance leading to their arrest? MOO.

Hi Smasher...I am not so sure this is possible...Sure it is possible but unlikely I mean. I would think SP would wait til the next day to get $$ out if he did not need it for this meeting. Who really wants to make unnecessary stops at this time of night in unfamiliar territory? Maybe you can answer my previous posts???? Different reports say the following 1) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM 2) SP took out $400 then met SC and CM then after SP went missing his bank account was accessed. 3) $400 was taken from his account and his wallet was found nearby (making it sound like someone else took $400 from SP's account?) Which was it, do you know? 1, 2 or 3?

I know this is a lot but RP's brother (I think it is RP's brother) posted on FB the following

"Sina Parsi we are celebrating your birthday that you never attended on June,08. We are drinking but you aren't. I know you are waiting till your wife, Roya comes & we start drinking together. I hope you like the pictures, you should know we all love you. Thanks for always been there for me & guide me to the right direction all the time. I've been no one without your support. I wouldn't know who could I have been without you & your support. I love you buddy, Happy birthday again & again. Love youuu bekhodaaa I love youuuu, I hope you response to my msgs one day. Torokhooda bargard az vacation zood, I have to talk you about something important."

For someone who does not drink...why would his brother-in-law make reference to them drinking together? Just curious and confused.

My guess about the alcohol is that maybe the poster who said he does not drink may not be aware. I think it was mentioned that in the Bahai faith it is not common to drink. In faiths where something is more prohibited people don't really show that they drink very openly. For example not everyone will know they drink. I know people from different religions where drinking is prohibited and they will hide that they drink so this may be the case.

I just thought of something that may explain some of the musing above. Nearly every Canadian bank account I know of has a maximum withdrawal limit of $400. I am pretty sure this re-sets at midnight and then you can access another $400 in the following 24hours. Maybe the deal/product/service that brought him to the area was going to cost more than $400 and perhaps even more than $800. SP goes to the bank at 11 and then waits until 12 so he can go to the bank again - waiting where? Timmy Hortons? Maybe SP jokes with SC about the situation, possibly the bank account balance is visible on the table as he drinks his coffee. CM arrives and they head to the apartment, something bad goes down with the deal/product/service and SC/CM grab his card and try to extort the pin#. A bit of rough extortion results in a corpse.

rbbm.

Any chance that SP may have won in the " Roll Up the Rim to win' TH campaign, possibly making him a target, imo?
https://www.rolluptherimtowin.com/en
Anything seems possible in this case since the facts are different from one report to the next and the lack of facts also...but I really cannot see them in cahoots over a roll-up the rim situation and SP meeting at midnight to do the deal or come to an agreement.

I just thought of something that may explain some of the musing above. Nearly every Canadian bank account I know of has a maximum withdrawal limit of $400. I am pretty sure this re-sets at midnight and then you can access another $400 in the following 24hours. Maybe the deal/product/service that brought him to the area was going to cost more than $400 and perhaps even more than $800. SP goes to the bank at 11 and then waits until 12 so he can go to the bank again - waiting where? Timmy Hortons? Maybe SP jokes with SC about the situation, possibly the bank account balance is visible on the table as he drinks his coffee. CM arrives and they head to the apartment, something bad goes down with the deal/product/service and SC/CM grab his card and try to extort the pin#. A bit of rough extortion results in a corpse.
Not necessarily a MAX of $400 if the customer wants to set it higher like $800 or $1200. Mine was $500 at one point but I never requested it to be that, that is just what it always was for the 1st few years (BMO). The 11:30pm video of him near his truck and not being seen again until 12:16 am does not support this theory. Had he waited around or walked to ATM to take out more $$ after midnight, LE most likely would have surveillance footage of SP doing this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back