English=Mark
French=Marc
Short for Marcus or Markus

Jean in English Canada is a girls name
Jean in French Canada is a man's name and pronounced John

CBC Toronto ‏@CBCToronto 23 Min.Vor 23 Minuten
Timmins Canadian Tire alleged gun thief arrested, charged http://ift.tt/1GR2Fiv

Thanks for that update FromGermany!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbu...-alleged-gun-thief-arrested-charged-1.3135601

"Harold Nakogee, 26, faces charges of break and enter, theft, possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000 and disguise with intent.

A news release from Timmins Police says a quantity of air rifles and air guns were taken from the store. The items have not been recovered. Additional property — including several tools — was also taken. The rough total of the items stolen from Canadian Tire was $2,300.

Nakogee was also charged in relation to two other incidents at local retailers, police said."

I still do not understand the parking location where SP ended up. Why not park in their visitor parking area or at that small strip mall right across the street from Jane and Woolner where the Pizza and Laundry place are? All I know if I am planning to go somewhere out of my element, the last thing I want to do is walk 7 minutes to get to my destination when I have a vehicle. If he needed $$, why not get it before he went to soccer? So while at soccer did SP get a text saying things were a go?? OR did he finally decide last minute while at soccer..."hey I am gonna do this" and just googled that this was the closest RBC in that area? If this was pre-planned through text by SC and CM , they would not want SP parked anywhere with in 100 feet of their building so they told him to park where he did. Again though this still does not make sense!! If I was told to park in this area then someone told me to meet them then they said lets walk to our place....I would say no, lets just drive there my truck is just right there. The fact that he walked away from his truck leads me to believe he either knew SC and felt somewhat comfortable or he was randomly looking to meet a connection in the woods. If this is all planned ahead of time there is no way anyone would park 7 to 8 minutes away from their destination. All I know after walking for 30 seconds and seeing no buildings in sight I would be going back to get my truck and tell them I will meet you there. Makes no sense at all!
If pre planned I agree that they wouldn't want him parked in their apartment lot.... But killing him in their apartment makes less sense.... Which leads me to believe that the MEETING was planned but killing him was not... IMO

If pre planned I agree that they wouldn't want him parked in their apartment lot.... But killing him in their apartment makes less sense.... Which leads me to believe that the MEETING was planned but killing him was not... IMO

That scenario makes the most sense to me also. I hope police release a bit more info , 2-3 years is a long wait for the trial.

Today:

Michele Mandel ‏@MandelSun 23. Juni Übersetzung anzeigen
Like her co-accused Chouart remanded in custody until July 3 via video

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/07/03/sina-parsi-murder-accused-sabrina-and-clyde-appear-in-court

Sina Parsi murder accused Sabrina and Clyde appear in court

Clyde Marshall, 36, and Sabrina Chouart, 27, appeared by video link at a Finch Ave. W. courthouse Friday.

Chouart appeared first from the Vanier Centre for Women in Milton. She wore a green sweatshirt and had her hair pulled back andsaid very little, but a legal representative confirmed in court that she has retained a lawyer.

Marshall appeared minutes after Chouart, wearing an orange jumpsuit and orange shirt. He said he is still in the process of hiring a lawyer to represent him.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2015/06/23/2-suspects-arrested-in-sina-parsi-killing.html

Chouart has lived in Toronto with Marshall for the last three years, after she moved away from her family. Martial said they had been together for around five years, but the family did not approve of Marshall — unlike Chouart, who had a job at Tim Hortons, he said Marshall did not work..
“She was outgoing, she had lots of friends... Happy-go-lucky. She was just a perfect girl. Nothing bad I can say about her,” Martial said. “The only bad thing I can say is her bad choice of boyfriends.”

The arrest of the two came as a relief to the father of one of the accused.
“I heard last night that he (Marshall) was dangerous, so it sort of got me worried a bit,” Martial Chouart told the Star from his home in La Pêche, Que.

The couple later left the building, where they had lived for about a year, with packed bags and a large, brown bullmastiff, which Martial said belonged to Chouart.

Parsi was passionate about soccer, as a player and a spectator, Pollock added, stating that Roya and Sina loved to watch together. In the coming days the family is expected to announce a program to help disadvantaged youth play the game, he said.

I hope there are some reporters in court tomorrow , sometimes these cases fade from the news and we never hear anything again.

In a lot of cases it's the victim's family who keep a story front and centre demanding justice for their loved one, showing up to all court appearances and being willing to go on camera to give interviews. Not sure how much RP will want to be doing this considering the possible nefarious reasons why SP found himself in that apartment, that evening. I have a feeling this one will fade until the suspects go on trial in a couple of years.

MOO

It seems to be fading...I can't find anything that is an update from the court appearance

Any MSM on the August 7th appearance?

http://www.yorkregion.com/news-stor...e-murder-cases-coming-to-york-region-in-2016/

Road Ahead: High-profile murder cases coming to York Region in 2016

Clyde Marshall and Sabrina Chouart: The two were charged with murder after going on the run with their dog after allegedly killing Vaughan roofer Sina Parsi in their apartment. Parsi disappeared after attending a soccer game. After finding his truck in a nearby parking lot, police’s attention eventually drifted to the neighbouring apartment buildings. Although much of the case is shrouded in mystery, police said Chouart and Parsi came to know each other through work.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2656282/c...-*advertiser censored*-offences/?sf24841693=1

New charges for Clyde Marshall, 37, of Saint John, N.B., and Sabrina Chouart, 28, of Gatineau, Que

On Friday, police announced the couple would be facing new charges in a separate investigation, after the couple was allegedly found to be in possession of, and accessed, child sexual abuse images.

While already in custody, police charged Chouart and Marshall with one count each of possessing child *advertiser censored* and accessing child *advertiser censored*.

I keep wanting to know why Sina Parsi was involved with them. Doubt we will ever find out unless the accused tell us.

http://www.waterloochronicle.ca/new...ed-with-child-*advertiser censored*-offences/

Couple accused of murder now charged with child *advertiser censored* offences

Marshall and Chouart were scheduled to appear in court Friday morning.

I keep wanting to know why Sina Parsi was involved with them. Doubt we will ever find out unless the accused tell us.

Me too. It seems like whatever it was it couldn't have been good and no one in his family would say. Not that I blame them, but I do wonder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back