Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, mods can delete this if it's not proper,
But could a Filipino male be mistaken as a black male by eye witnesses? Especially with it being summer and possibly being tanned?

I have no idea why your asking but I would personally say yes it's possible, especially if he was stocky also. Of course that is just my opinion but why? Just curious

The car in question looks like it may be an older model Chrysler 300 (2007/2008?) in a dark grey metallic.

15rgqa9.jpg

http://www.people.com/article/taliyah-marsman-missing-man-custody-mom-dead

MOO

oh wow, that is very interesting. Because IIRC it was reported that LE wasn't called until 8:30pm Monday night. Or am I mis-remembering and they were called earlier and it was 8:30pm when the body was discovered?

Yes, it could've certainly been co-worker(s) looking for her at 12:30pm. It was a young male we know for sure. And this article states it was family memberS that came by looking for her: http://www.cp24.com/news/family-of-slain-alta-woman-pleads-for-return-of-her-daughter-1.2983099 "Dada said family members came by on Monday looking for the woman and he did not see or hear anything in the downstairs apartment." However, that could've been a statement meaning family members later showed up after the initial young male showed up at 12:30pm.....??
It is. I know I'm not mistaken on the time because I drove my kids to my parents. When we drove by there was a police SUV in the driveway and a cruiser on the street. I mentioned it to my kids even and wondered what was up because there were quite a few people in the driveway. My son forgot something so we had to go back home. When we drove past the house again everyone was gone. When I came back home after dropping my kids I passed by the house at about 8:20 and there were 2 cruisers in front of the house with officers. Likely just before they found SB. I know the time because I got home, let the dogs out and then reset the time on my stove because we'd had a power outage due to the storm on the weekend. We've been having a tonne of thunder storms which could also explain why the landlord didn't hear anything.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I have no idea why your asking but I would personally say yes it's possible, especially if he was stocky also. Of course that is just my opinion but why? Just curious

Because I have been actively sleuthing from the get go and come across some stuff that I sent to CPS. I never spoke about it on here because I know the rules are strict about naming random people.

Princess, do you think that maybe they did a quick sweep with the family found nothing initially , family went home to try and contact people to see if they had seen her/went to check out places she frequented, became more concerned so they went back to start doing a thorough search of her apartment ?

Princess, do you think that maybe they did a quick sweep with the family found nothing initially , family went home to try and contact people to see if they had seen her/went to check out places she frequented, became more concerned so they went back to start doing a thorough search of her apartment ?
Certainly possible.

I have a friend in town who was SB landlord for 3-4 years when she was younger. (SB lived in her basement suite). She said she met SB through her mother when SB was 18. She has since lost contact. SB father is for sure deceased and my friend said that SB mother had cancer, she isn't positive if she passed away or not. I have been pondering why the grandparents haven't issued a statement. I am also wondering why TM father hasn't been more active in this and only used a friend to make any kind of statement. I normally don't look to parents first but with a custody battle and his past of abuse, makes me wonder.

I also believe that if TM was simply a witness she would of been killed and left at the scene as well. With the mother hidden (in closet/ were did we hear this???). I believe the mother was hidden to keep TM from seeing. Also there wouldn't of been much of a crime scene of the family and landlord went in and saw no trace of the mom and daughter. This leads me to rule out stabbing or gun shot (also would be been heard from landlord upstairs). Possible strangling ???? Which is a crime of passion most of the time... Just my thoughts. If TM was seen and not in visible distress (I am sorry but I disagree that if she saw her mother killed and stuffed in a closet) despite how much she feared the man she was with, there would of been visable signs of distress imo. Anyways this whole thing is just horrible

It is. I know I'm not mistaken on the time because I drove my kids to my parents. When we drove by there was a police SUV in the driveway and a cruiser on the street. I mentioned it to my kids even and wondered what was up because there were quite a few people in the driveway. My son forgot something so we had to go back home. When we drove past the house again everyone was gone. When I came back home after dropping my kids I passed by the house at about 8:20 and there were 2 cruisers in front of the house with officers. Likely just before they found SB. I know the time because I got home, let the dogs out and then reset the time on my stove because we'd had a power outage due to the storm on the weekend. We've been having a tonne of thunder storms which could also explain why the landlord didn't hear anything.

From 2 different MSM sources it states that the body was found at 8:30pm.
1) http://news.nationalpost.com/news/a...-to-her-family-pleads-taliyah-marsmans-father
2) http://globalnews.ca/news/2821262/a...-for-taliyah-leigh-marsman-enters-second-day/

So maybe when you drove by at approx. 6pm that's roughly when LE first arrived.

Could he be a relative of TM father? I think we have been lead to believe both are black??!

From 2 different MSM sources it states that the body was found at 8:30pm.
1) http://news.nationalpost.com/news/a...-to-her-family-pleads-taliyah-marsmans-father
2) http://globalnews.ca/news/2821262/a...-for-taliyah-leigh-marsman-enters-second-day/

So maybe when you drove by at approx. 6pm that's roughly when LE first arrived.
Yes, they did leave for sure and come back though. I'm not sure when they came back but when I drove by at 8:20 they were in cars outside the house.

Maybe they met the family there and took a cursory look.

[video=twitter;753630113074335744]https://twitter.com/NancyHixt/status/753630113074335744[/video]

i'm not sure if this is showing but nancy hixt posted a video on twitter of them searching an area

It does make me wonder, what made them look in the closet? In other words, was there some sort of disarray in the home, indicating a struggle?

I try to put myself in the shoes of their family members. If my loved one missed work and was not answering calls, I might go to their home, knock on doors, phone repeatedly. I don't know that I would ask to be let into the home without some compelling reason to do so. Maybe I'm a terrible sister/daughter/mother/friend!

And even if I was let into the home, unless I saw signs of foul play, I wouldn't think to open closet doors.

I recall from the murder of the child and his grandparents in Calgary, a few summers ago, initial media reports did not disclose there was, in fact, a bloody scene at the home of the Ls. The way it was reported, it seemed the Ls and NO had merely disappeared without a trace. So I wonder now, maybe there was more evidence of foul play in the home of SB than has been reported so far?

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The police would open doors though, especially since there is a little 5 year old girl to factor in. This is standard police work, if they didn't check all closers, cupboards, under beds they would not be doing their job properly.

if I couldn't get my sibling on the phone I certainly may break in and would look in closets.

I wonder when LE will release the name of the suspect in custody.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member