Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had said there was evidence that the grandfather could be in medical distress in the NO case.

I was lead to believe the family and landlord went first into the home and didn't find them and then contacted the police and it was the police that found the body. With the landlord there the police would have permission to enter without a warrant

if I couldn't get my sibling on the phone I certainly may break in and would look in closets.

I'm sure my mind wouldn't go there. I'd be leaving messages, like "you dummy! You're scheduled to work today!" Thinking there was just a mixup in scheduling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure I would look in closets but I would for sure get the landlord involved to let me in

I would look in closets to see if any clothes, shoes or suitcases were missing but that's just me.

News Talk 770Verified account ‏@NewsTalk770 11m11 minutes ago
The grid search continues around a rural property northeast of #yyc in connection w/ #TaliyahMarsman #AmberAlert.

They are letting media pretty close to where they are searching ...

they're searching the side of the road. wonder if it's for something thrown from a car rather than Taliyah. perhaps the weapon?

ummm back the landlord..he did live in that same house SB had the basement suite. Would have keys and funny .. he didn't hear anything and he is a stocky black man. wonder if CPS checked out his portion of the house? Just a random passing thought that made me go hmmmm while we sit and wait for new to roll in

Just a heads up on Security Video time stamps. I just spent the last 5 months following the Tim Bosma case and have found that the time stamps on Security Video are notoriously INCORRECT. In some cases off by 3 hours or more. Just something to consider as we try putting all the pieces together.

ummm back the landlord..he did live in that same house SB had the basement suite. Would have keys and funny .. he didn't hear anything and he is a stocky black man. wonder if CPS checked out his portion of the house? Just a random passing thought that made me go hmmmm while we sit and wait for new to roll in

I'm sure police would have shown the landlord's photo to the witnesses who reported seeing TM with a stocky black male. Easy way to confirm or eliminate him as a suspect.
IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems like just as plausible of a suspect as dad or anyone else at this point. Hopefully police have explored this avenue.

Just going by the images being posted of the way the searches are being done, it looks to me like they're looking for something small tossed out on the side of the road. CPS hasn't released COD yet but my first thought is knife. I really hate thinking that, too.

[video=twitter;753636658210181121]https://twitter.com/jonmuma/status/753636658210181121[/video]

Just a heads up on Security Video time stamps. I just spent the last 5 months following the Tim Bosma case and have found that the time stamps on Security Video are notoriously INCORRECT. In some cases off by 3 hours or more. Just something to consider as we try putting all the pieces together.

I had the same thought, for the exact same reason.

Yes, they did leave for sure and come back though. I'm not sure when they came back but when I drove by at 8:20 they were in cars outside the house.

Maybe they met the family there and took a cursory look.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Hmm. My guess is if they left sometime between you initially driving by and then re-driving by shortly after they didn't have a strong reason to stay there from their previous arrival - basically I'm saying neither family or police saw anything highly unusual to make them not want to leave. I'm wondering if during the brief time you drove by twice and saw LE and then didn't see LE they quickly drove over to that address that is associated with CM's March 2015 court documents??

Possible Scenario:
- Family member(s)/co-worker(s)/friend(s)/etc. shows up at 12:30pm to look for SB but doesn't find her. (described as a young male)
- LE is eventually called and arrives approx. 6pm. This is when you drive by the first time.
- LE sees nothing but maybe LE and the other searchers (relatives?, co-workers?, friends?) decide to head to the very nearby address associated to CM's March 2015 court docs. They all leave and that's when you drive by the second time.
- by 8:20pm when you drive by a third time LE is back at basement suite location and just 10mins later they discover SB's body in the closet (there was a short video interview with a young girl who states that police found her in closet)

So just a few questions with that:
- When and who found the door open? Was it initially found open when the first searcher came by at 12:30pm?? That's my assumption. Did that initial searcher even go into the basement suite at that time? If the door was found open you would think so.
- When did the first person enter the basement suite? And when exactly did LE enter the basement suite?

- If the door was found to be open then I presume someone entered at that time. And I have to agree with an earlier poster who mentioned that it's likely nothing looked out of the ordinary in the basement suite because from the initial time of the first person arriving at the basement suite at 12:30pm and the time the body was discovered at 8:30pm seems like too great of a time period to find a body if the basement suite looked out of the ordinary initially. If things looked unusual initially then I would presume a much thorough search (i.e. looking in closets) would've been done initially....but maybe not. So I also agree with that poster that the cause of death likely wasn't a gun shot or stabbing, or something that would be harder to cleanup.

This is a more crazy scenario but do you think that at 12:30pm Monday when the young male search arrived at basement suite the door was not open. And then sometime after 12:30pm and before 6pm someone entered the basement suite and exited and left the door open?? I know, crazy, but the dark grey sedan vehicle was in the neighbourhood at 1pm. Did the person of interest/sedan driver enter the basement suite after the young male searcher did a quick search for SB at 12:30pm?? I mean maybe the initial searcher arrived to a locked door, did a quick knock, got no answer, and went somewhere else to search??? I doubt this, because it's likely that OD, the landlord, would've noticed a second person enter the basement suite after discussing with a young male that he was searching for SB - but it's not like it's OD's job to keep an eye on who comes and goes from the basement suite. Crazy, I know. And unlikely. I'm sure when the initial young male searcher arrived at 12:30pm was when the door was found open.

Jon Muma ‏@jonmuma 43m43 minutes ago
Police are searching the ditches on Range Rd 282 north east of Calgary in connection to #AmberAlert

https://twitter.com/NewsTalk770/status/753633016400928768

I'm having no luck posting links to things. But this is newstalk770 on twitter with a picture of the search area. There's a community mailbox in the area. I'm hoping either the mail delivery person or someone checking their mail saw something, maybe saw the grey sedan in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3