Found Deceased Canada- Tatjana Stefanski, 44, last seen sitting in her ex husband's car, Lumby, BC, 13 April 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He made death threats in December, and murdered her in April. How is that a second degree murder charge? Are RCMP too busy to build a case for first degree murder? Is the prosecutor looking for an easy win?

I'm very curious why the RCMP were so relaxed about this woman's risk and ultimate demise.

The name, Tatjana Stefanski, sounds Eastern European. Her husband's name, Vitali, also sounds Eastern European. We all know that Canada is a progressive country, but I'm curious. Did European Names influence how RCMP in central BC responded to the danger that Tatjana was in? Did RCMP mistakenly see Tatjana and Vitali's differences as an Eastern European cultural difference, something that sorts itself out quietly at home - no assistance necessary?

I don't understand why the prosecutor is not filing charges of first degree murder with lesser charges included. He or she should aim for the stars, not settle for the bottom feeders. The prosecutor has an easy win with second degree murder conviction since the suspect was found nearby. However, it's a difference of 10 or 25 years before parole eligibility. If he is released in 10 years, he will victimize again.

I think the prosecutor should aim for the stars and make a statement against spousal homicide in his or her community.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs
Back