Found Safe Canada - Taylor Liebich, 20s, may be with Bob Griffith, Powell River, BC, 21 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

craftybatchy

Verified Odd Duck
Reaction score
Taylor was last seen alive on Sunday July 21, 2019 in the company of Bob Griffith. Bob is what the RCMP would consider a ‘bad dude’. He is well known locally for his mental instability, unsavoury associates and previous criminal activity. He is a landscaper with access to a number of properties, tools, etc.

In 2018, Bob abducted his then girlfriends toddler son after learning he was most likely not the biological father.

Powell River RCMP recover missing child

Last edited by a moderator:
I've reopened this thread:

Her mother hasn’t heard from Taylor since Sunday night. She says Taylor’s purse, phone, and medication were found in her Powell River home.

Taylor’s neighbours have told her a man was seen parked outside Taylor’s home, and they believe they are together.

The man, Bob Griffith, has connections in Campbell River and Calgary and they suspect the two may be in either of those areas. Griffith drives a white truck with the logo Skookum Yardscapes on the cab. Linda says the truck may be towing a small trailer as well.

Taylor is in her 20s, has long brown hair and brown eyes.

Missing Powell River woman might be in the North Island

62463918_10161772432115521_6946959032611504128_o-750x420.jpg

What is her medication for?

If she's in her 20s, what makes her mother think she shouldn't be allowed to make her own decisions and chose her own company?

What is her medication for?

If she's in her 20s, what makes her mother think she shouldn't be allowed to make her own decisions and chose her own company?

I'm 21. My mom still finds comfort in knowing the company I keep. While it's ultimately my choice, likewise as it's Taylor's choice whose company she keeps, mother's will always worry about the wellbeing of their children. Especially if they're involved with less than stellar individuals with potentially dangerous consequences.

I hope Taylor is found safe. She may have just fled for a getaway with this man, left everything behind - when I've been down or upset, sometimes that's all I want to do. I have a strong feeling that she is safe but I hope she's able to check in with her mother to confirm.

I'm 21. My mom still finds comfort in knowing the company I keep. While it's ultimately my choice, likewise as it's Taylor's choice whose company she keeps, mother's will always worry about the wellbeing of their children. Especially if they're involved with less than stellar individuals with potentially dangerous consequences.
sbm
Of course, most mothers are like this. I'm a mum too. That doesn't give me the right to report my adult child missing whenever they go off with some sketchy type though.

That's why I wondered what her medication is for. Does she have a serious mental or physical condition she need it for?
Or has the guy murdered someone, or harmed her before? Was there a protection order?
Etc.......

eta, I guess not taking her phone and purse could mean abduction.
Hope she went willingly and she's ok.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove